Stock above $60

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Jun 4, 2014 at 10:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could the five point plan be working at last?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cutting resources, mass layoffs to increase revenues is the only thing driving the stick prices up. When Q2 numbers come out and shows another loss then stick will come back down. SR biggest concern is the primary stakeholders making millions while the rest see no wage increase, less hours and more micromanaging.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wall Street must have heard about my team of superstars that is leading our great new organization to dizzying new heights.

$100/share is just around the corner.

Will YOU be a part of our great new organization's trailblazing juggernaut?

Or will you be among the nay-sayers or those who won't own their performance who stand perplexed?

The choice is yours.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this guy serious? I'll take two of whatever he's smoking

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Cutting resources, mass layoffs" does not increase revenue. It cuts costs and increases earnings; not revenue. As previously stated, if you can't hit your revenue target, you must hit your earnings target. That means cutting costs. Ideally you hit both, but Quest cannot seem to find the solution to driving revenue, short of through acquisition; can't seem to do it organically.

No wonder Quest is where it is. I can't believe that there are employees in the field who don't understand the basic principles of finance.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please name one new account your super stars have brought on board. Tell me what approach you took in the close.....thanks

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh you so smart and btw who said the employees work in the field. They could be sitting right next to your little box.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your response says it all. Enough said.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$1,000/share is just around the corner.

Oh, I thought this was a game of 'throw out ridiculous b.s. and see what sticks"! My bad.

Carry on with your dreamland escapes....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again name one account your superstars have sold......or tell us what IOP stands for. You are not in the industry and just a cyber dork.....get off the board, it's getting old

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are delusional if you think we would discuss client specifics on an anonymous message board to satisfy your childish dare. IOP is an acronym that stands for many things. In your case, it probably represents the Intensive Outpatient Program that you are clearly failing at. Give it up son. You are powerless over your addiction.

You won't recover.

Hope this helps.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think you know what he word "revenues" means. Hysterical.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are those of us who create and lead...

And there are those of you who depend on "charts" for your "knowledge."

This great new company is in better shape than you can imagine, junior, but it's all way above your pay grade.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh brother, Androgel. Take some time off. You are getting weak. I've got this handled.

Hope this helps.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"charts" and "knowledge" ... girly stuff.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing you have handled is your own pathetic "manhood," Summer's Eve.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can joke Androgel, but there is nothing funny about your performance as of late. It's time to hang up the keyboard, son. SLP is dead and those you so admired are long gone. You bought the ticket and took the ride but now the star players are on the opposing team. There is a new order now and you don't even have a seat on the bench. You have melted down to nothing.

Learn your place.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I thought you don't know what IOP means....proves you are not in the industry...cyber dork

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It stands for many things including "in office phlebotomist" in States that allow the practice.

Learn your place. Sales Dork.

You won't recover