for daily banking news and anonymous message boards, check out the new site cafebanking.com

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Medical Equipment/Device Sales > Genzyme
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Genzyme Anonymous board for Genzyme

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-15-2006, 11:15 AM
Anonymous

Default Euflexxa will over take Synvisc

Your days are numbered as Euflexxa will surpass Synvisc with in the next year. We out performed you in a head to head study and have no reactions. There's a new sherrif in town.
Old 02-15-2006, 01:41 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Euflexxa will over take Synvisc

What company owns euflexxa
Old 02-15-2006, 08:04 PM
Anonymous

Ferring
Old 02-26-2006, 11:10 PM
Anonymous

you must be out of your damn mind. You have 12 week indication because you did not perform any better than placebo. Ironically, you cut your study with Synvisc at the point of where we start to achieve efficacy. Oh, Gee, I also forgot to add, our efficacy has been replicated over and over and over for a 26 week indication. I got one word for you- WANG, not only should you read it, but also go bite it. In all honesty, it's good for competition, unfortunatley ferring is using a lot of reps that have no clue on how to actually sell this product. Way to go- Rent-a-Rep. I'm gonna beat your ass red out on the playing field.
Old 02-28-2006, 09:53 AM
Anonymous

No reactions, lower cost and better efficacy, You lose!
Old 03-01-2006, 08:41 AM
Anonymous

You absolutely do not have better efficacy. You can't even get a 26 week indication. It's all in how you counsel the patient will determine what's considered a "side Effect". As for cost, well, you will drag down reimbursement in your JCode with our other competitors, and eventually cause what the offices get back to drop in future quarters. Go learn how to work with the whole office, not just the Dr., Rent-A-Rep.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
You absolutely do not have better efficacy. You can't even get a 26 week indication. It's all in how you counsel the patient will determine what's considered a "side Effect". As for cost, well, you will drag down reimbursement in your JCode with our other competitors, and eventually cause what the offices get back to drop in future quarters. Go learn how to work with the whole office, not just the Dr., Rent-A-Rep.

looks like stryker owns euflexxa now so genzyme you will need to worry
Old 10-08-2007, 05:22 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
looks like stryker owns euflexxa now so genzyme you will need to worry
Euflexxa is the least product that anyone needs to worry about!! If it tried to go thru the FDA now with the pathetic data it has, no way would it pass! Same with Orthovisc. Three failed placebo studies between the two products! How do you explain away the latex??? Auto-immune response???

GREAT PRODUCT!!!!
Old 10-16-2007, 06:34 PM
Anonymous

If Synvisc is so great then why did you guys try coming out with a bio-engineered synvisc? Ohh because you are dropping market share faster then Vioxx. The worst part is the bio-engineered Synvisc data was so awful they can't bring it to market. I can't wait to Synvisc one. Dr. I am sure 6 ml of Synvisc causes less pseudo sepsis then a 2 ml injection. HAHAHAHAHA
Old 12-12-2007, 12:30 AM
Anonymous

I sell neither synvisc or Euflexxa but I do know Euflexxa failed to show superiority over placebo. Additionally, Euflexxa has a warning on it's label for an "immune response". This warning has to do with the product's drawing HA from Streptocaucus Equi. For those who do not know. The strain of Strep is the carrier of an equine disease that has been shown to be transferable to humans and responsable for killing entire villages in south america. If that sounds scary, well it is. So, a product with latex warnings still on their insert as of 12-07, warnings of an "immune response", failed studies vs placebo. Hmmmmmm.
Euflexxa may have good reps, but to deny the DANGER in using the product thats anything but professional.
Old 12-14-2007, 02:45 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I sell neither synvisc or Euflexxa but I do know Euflexxa failed to show superiority over placebo. Additionally, Euflexxa has a warning on it's label for an "immune response". This warning has to do with the product's drawing HA from Streptocaucus Equi. For those who do not know. The strain of Strep is the carrier of an equine disease that has been shown to be transferable to humans and responsable for killing entire villages in south america. If that sounds scary, well it is. So, a product with latex warnings still on their insert as of 12-07, warnings of an "immune response", failed studies vs placebo. Hmmmmmm.
Euflexxa may have good reps, but to deny the DANGER in using the product thats anything but professional.
what kind of HA is in seprafilm...........is it made from chickens? Why is there no contraindication on the package insert. Maybe because it is NOT. Just a thought Be careful throwing around those big words before you actually know what it means.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:07 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
what kind of HA is in seprafilm...........is it made from chickens? Why is there no contraindication on the package insert. Maybe because it is NOT. Just a thought Be careful throwing around those big words before you actually know what it means.
What does seprafilm have to do with anything??? There are warnings on the label very unique to EUFLEXXA only! Wait until the purity data comes out!
Old 12-14-2007, 06:11 PM
Anonymous

I guess it's because Seprafilm is made out of the same kind of HA and there's no warning on the Seprafilm label...
Old 12-16-2007, 11:11 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
What does seprafilm have to do with anything??? There are warnings on the label very unique to EUFLEXXA only! Wait until the purity data comes out!
I Are you that stupid that I have to spell it out to you. Your company makes bioHA (I bet you did not know that did you?)
Old 12-16-2007, 11:57 AM
Anonymous

Give me a little tutorial
Old 10-19-2009, 08:35 AM
Anonymous

In march 2007 I was given euflexxa it took a month to kick in but it worked great until last month now i need another of something,When the doctor gave me the shots he mentioned that this was a one shot deal for insurance ...does the synvisc work the same way ?
Old 10-20-2009, 10:21 PM
Anonymous

I don't work for either company however, any person saying that Euflexxa works better than anything is lacking any data to make this claim. Over time I find Euflexxa reps to be over confident, obnoxious and Ill-informed. Even though you are gaining market share, you do it by starting at 0 and climbing up slowly, yet you claim to own the market. You lack true data to support this yet you belive you are all that. Amazing and sad....

By the way, Euflexxa does have one advantage in that it is non-avian however its impurity levels are high (from what I've seen & heard). More info should come out on this in due time.

The HA OA market has a limited time left. Before long, Canadian Rx, generics, increased competition, less acceptance(AAOS), AHRQ and policy changes will negatively affect all products to the point where there is little money to be made. For the time being, Synvisc and Synvisc One are the clear winners with data, marketing and strategy. For those of you stating that Synvisc One lacks data, simply refer to the fact that they take 3 syringes of Synvisc and make one of Synvisc One. The effect will be roughly the same. In time, this will prove to be true. I hate to say this but facts are facts.

Anyone who says differently is uninformed, uneducated and lacks an understanding of the HA OA market. If you want to go point by point in this debate Euflexxinites, bring you’re A game, and you will be crushed. Any Genzyme rep can handle you if you stop talking and babbling long enough to listen. I doubt you can do that though.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:22 PM
Anonymous

BS. Synvisc-One data is shit and the Genzyme reps know it. They pitched to the FDA that it's the same as the regular stuff but were questioned on efficacy by FDA. S1 barely made endpoints versus the regular. Truth is the optimal Synvisc dosage is higher than 3 injections. The half life is 36-72 hours and plain and simple injecting it all at one shot is not as effective as injecting at 3.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:23 AM
Anonymous

Listen, even the worst data for synvisc one is better than euflexxas. Get over it!

One shot vs. 3,4 or 5...figure it out..if you can't then you are an idiot.

euflexxa shit head.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:18 AM
mtl

I have had both synvisc and euflexxa and I find euflexxa to be more affective, andwork faster.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:21 AM
mtl

Oh yes and BTW I am LIVING the data. If you havent tried it don't knock it.I can walk and that is all that matters.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:29 PM
Anonymous

silly silly euflexxa
Old 01-29-2011, 08:37 AM
Anonymous

It is amusing to say the least to see sales reps battle over whose product is better. Not surprisingly, most people claim the product they sell is superior and then go on to curse and belittle the other reps--very scientific.

I'm an Euflexxa patient; I also have a Ph.D. and do research for a living. I can't speak for the other products but Euflexxa most definitely works. Their research shows non-inferior results in relief and duration (marketing lingo for essentially equal) with significantly fewer adverse reactions. I get my shots at a large sports medicine practice and the doctors seem very satisfied with it. As a patient that is all I need to know, really.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:25 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
It is amusing to say the least to see sales reps battle over whose product is better. Not surprisingly, most people claim the product they sell is superior and then go on to curse and belittle the other reps--very scientific.

I'm an Euflexxa patient; I also have a Ph.D. and do research for a living. I can't speak for the other products but Euflexxa most definitely works. Their research shows non-inferior results in relief and duration (marketing lingo for essentially equal) with significantly fewer adverse reactions. I get my shots at a large sports medicine practice and the doctors seem very satisfied with it. As a patient that is all I need to know, really.
It is amusing to see how stupid you are. Euflexxa works for 12 weeks with 3 shots, Synvisc One works for 26 weeks with one shot. That isn't a claim, it's a fact. With a Ph.D. you should be able to do simple math. Your doctors don't know shit, and seem satisfied because ignorance is bliss. You seem like a perfect match.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:21 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
It is amusing to see how stupid you are. Euflexxa works for 12 weeks with 3 shots, Synvisc One works for 26 weeks with one shot. That isn't a claim, it's a fact. With a Ph.D. you should be able to do simple math. Your doctors don't know shit, and seem satisfied because ignorance is bliss. You seem like a perfect match.
I think Euflexxa's "significantly lower adverse events" could be key. Especially because Genzyme doesn't always report theirs, so it may be more significant than we know.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:25 AM
Anonymous

Rant Re: Euflexxa will over take Synvisc

Ass wipe, Genzyme doesnt have to report adverse events because its a myth that you created. Euflexxa sucks and amazingly is only on the market because of Synvisc. Compare your crap to any other visco and Euflexxa is in the garbage dump. You beat up Synvisc but fail to remember that your only on the market because you rode its coat tails.

By the way, know your facts, Synvisc One had to prove a seperation from placebo and did that, I'm sure Euflexxa could not. Remember ass wipe, if you criticize Synvisc your criticizing your own damn product!

Put down the crack pipe and stop drinking the Ferring cool aid.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:05 PM
Anonymous

Uh, hello? There are plenty of adverse events for Synvisc. I used to work at Genzyme and I'm the one who would get the phone calls. But I can also tell you that we did report them.
Old 02-01-2011, 04:25 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Thanks for calling me stupid, I had a good laugh. Don't believe the brochures; I suggest you read the research papers instead. I bet Synvisc brochures claim Euflexxa lasts 12 weeks because that is how long the multi-center, head-to-head comparison lasted. That's called bending the truth in my book. If you have scientific proof to the contrary I'd be glad to read it. (You will probably tell me the study did not go further because Euflexxa wore off, noone knows that and I rather stick to facts in hand.) As far as I can tell, Synvisc came out behind in quite a few fronts, -especially- adverse effects. All of that said, I never said anything "bad" about Synvisc, I just said Euflexxa seemed like a good choice based on data and the use at the practice I go to. Those doctors that "don't know shit" treat the Pittsburgh Steelers, someone should warn those athletes!
Old 02-01-2011, 08:00 PM
Anonymous

Well now it all makes sense. You see a bunch of red neck hillbillies out in Sh*tsburg. Before you run off at the mouth you should read all the data. The first question you should as yourself is why didn't they do a 6 month study? Next your you should look at the other study with 5 injections for 20 weeks. Additionally, it's been 5 years where's the 6 month indication? You have 3 company funded studies and only 1 met a 6 month criteria. Bottom line, it may work but it's no more effective than a steroid which you could get for a fraction of the cost. So keep pretending you're a patient you pee on Ferring rep.

Quote:
Thanks for calling me stupid, I had a good laugh. Don't believe the brochures; I suggest you read the research papers instead. I bet Synvisc brochures claim Euflexxa lasts 12 weeks because that is how long the multi-center, head-to-head comparison lasted. That's called bending the truth in my book. If you have scientific proof to the contrary I'd be glad to read it. (You will probably tell me the study did not go further because Euflexxa wore off, noone knows that and I rather stick to facts in hand.) As far as I can tell, Synvisc came out behind in quite a few fronts, -especially- adverse effects. All of that said, I never said anything "bad" about Synvisc, I just said Euflexxa seemed like a good choice based on data and the use at the practice I go to. Those doctors that "don't know shit" treat the Pittsburgh Steelers, someone should warn those athletes!
Old 02-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Ass wipe, Genzyme doesnt have to report adverse events because its a myth that you created. Euflexxa sucks and amazingly is only on the market because of Synvisc. Compare your crap to any other visco and Euflexxa is in the garbage dump. You beat up Synvisc but fail to remember that your only on the market because you rode its coat tails.

By the way, know your facts, Synvisc One had to prove a seperation from placebo and did that, I'm sure Euflexxa could not. Remember ass wipe, if you criticize Synvisc your criticizing your own damn product!

...and no one is amazed that a Genzyme employee isn't aware that adverse events must be reported? Reporting adverse events is a myth......really???? Number one on the list when Sanofi takes over, do some federal regulatory training.
Old 02-01-2011, 09:33 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Well now it all makes sense. You see a bunch of red neck hillbillies out in Sh*tsburg. Before you run off at the mouth you should read all the data. The first question you should as yourself is why didn't they do a 6 month study? Next your you should look at the other study with 5 injections for 20 weeks. Additionally, it's been 5 years where's the 6 month indication? You have 3 company funded studies and only 1 met a 6 month criteria. Bottom line, it may work but it's no more effective than a steroid which you could get for a fraction of the cost. So keep pretending you're a patient you pee on Ferring rep.
I just wanted to share my experience as a patient; you can believe what you want. Keep insulting people like you're a 10-year-old arguing in recess, I've been deeply impressed by the strength of your arguments. Have a nice day.
Old 02-01-2011, 09:42 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Wow! If that's how you talk to patients (i.e., friends and family) who ask you about whether they should get your product, I gotta know - Is that how you "sell" to your customers too? Jesus Christ - get ahold of yourself. I'm an HA patient too and happen to work in the ortho industry for a company that doesn't have one. Am looking on here to see if synvisc sounds any better than the depuy product I was given. But with all the hostilities I could care less to encourage my doc (and any of my other ortho customers) to switch to your product. Great selling demeanor.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:32 PM
Anonymous

Quote:

1. A double-blind, randomized, saline-controlled study of the efficacy and safety of EUFLEXXA for treatment of painful osteoarthritis of the knee, with an open-label safety extension (the FLEXX trial).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19539353

2. A double-blind randomized controlled trial comparing alternate forms of high molecular weight hyaluronan for the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16242361

3. Viscosupplementation with hylan G-F 20: a 26-week controlled trial of efficacy and safety in the osteoarthritic knee.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9663358

Article 1 and 2 are Euflexxa trials. Article 1 shows superiority of Euflexxa over placebo at 26 weeks; article 2 shows non-inferiority (slight superiority but not statistically significant) of Euflexxa vs. Synvisc at 3, 6, 9, and 12 weeks, with significantly lower incidence of adverse events.

Article 3 is a Synvisc trial. It also shows superiority of Synvisc over placebo at 26 weeks. The Synvisc test is weight bearing; the Euflexxa test in Article 1 is a 50-foot walk. Unfortunately, this makes it impossible to compare the two studies side by side: not even the placebo results are comparable. Could Synvisc be better beyond 12 weeks? Could be--there's no evidence either way.

Article 2 was the deciding factor for me.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:45 AM
Anonymous

Quote:

Definition of a myth: "a traditional story accepted as history; serves to explain the world view of a people"...Based on that definition, I guess I can understand why they told you that adverse event reporting is a myth. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but there is no Santa Claus and yes, Virginia, you do have to report adverse events to the FDA.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:13 AM
Anonymous

Excuse me, but Genzyme does report AE's to the FDA. I work in Safety. I've submitted them myself.

That said, given what morons some of our reps are, I'm sad to say I'm not surprised that one of them would think you don't have to report them or that we don't have any.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:36 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Excuse me, but Genzyme does report AE's to the FDA. I work in Safety. I've submitted them myself.

That said, given what morons some of our reps are, I'm sad to say I'm not surprised that one of them would think you don't have to report them or that we don't have any.
Oh, so that was the one and only rep that missed the extensive FDA compliance training that Genzyme provides at their infamous NSMs? I have news for you, you might be reporting AEs to the FDA, but if you're not getting them from the reps, you're not reporting them. That's kind of a novel way of keeping down the number of AERs.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:55 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Oh, so that was the one and only rep that missed the extensive FDA compliance training that Genzyme provides at their infamous NSMs? I have news for you, you might be reporting AEs to the FDA, but if you're not getting them from the reps, you're not reporting them. That's kind of a novel way of keeping down the number of AERs.
Good lord, man, I didn't mean one as in just one. And your comment makes me wonder about your own motives here. Reps are not the only source for AE reports. Every product has a PI with a way to contact Genzyme. We'd get reports from patients, pharmacists, surgeons, and, yes, reps.

Genzyme has a lot of issues, but we were pretty proactive about making sure we were getting AE's into the system.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Good lord, man, I didn't mean one as in just one. And your comment makes me wonder about your own motives here. Reps are not the only source for AE reports. Every product has a PI with a way to contact Genzyme. We'd get reports from patients, pharmacists, surgeons, and, yes, reps.

Genzyme has a lot of issues, but we were pretty proactive about making sure we were getting AE's into the system.
Patients, surgeons and pharmacists can report, they don't have to. Genzyme, as in GENZYME, all encompassing, anyone who works for them who is in the capacity to do so, including sales reps, must report. Sales reps are on the front line seeing what's going on. If they aren't aware that they are required to report adverse events, a huge part of the puzzle is missing. So, you have to admit, to hear a sales rep say that adverse event reporting is a myth is, to say the least, somewhat disconcerting. And if one is saying it, you have to wonder how many more are saying it. That's a huge red flag.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:26 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Patients, surgeons and pharmacists can report, they don't have to. Genzyme, as in GENZYME, all encompassing, anyone who works for them who is in the capacity to do so, including sales reps, must report. Sales reps are on the front line seeing what's going on. If they aren't aware that they are required to report adverse events, a huge part of the puzzle is missing. So, you have to admit, to hear a sales rep say that adverse event reporting is a myth is, to say the least, somewhat disconcerting. And if one is saying it, you have to wonder how many more are saying it. That's a huge red flag.
I believe you guys are misinterpreting the poster that used the word "myth"--the intended meaning, I think, is that Synvic's talked-about AEs would be a myth. It's a little obscured in the post, with all that person's cursing and frothing at the mouth, I will give you that
Old 02-03-2011, 07:27 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I believe you guys are misinterpreting the poster that used the word "myth"--the intended meaning, I think, is that Synvic's talked-about AEs would be a myth. It's a little obscured in the post, with all that person's cursing and frothing at the mouth, I will give you that
I think you're giving that poster a little too much benefit of the doubt. He said, "Ass wipe, Genzyme doesnt have to report adverse events because its a myth that you created." Along with his cursing and frothing (and complete disregard for the proper use of an apostrophe), he specifically said that Genzyme doesn't have to report adverse events, not that Synvisc's AEs are a myth. If you are correct, though, it is still a little frightening that a sales rep wouldn't know about Synvisc's AEs.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:19 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I think you're giving that poster a little too much benefit of the doubt. He said, "Ass wipe, Genzyme doesnt have to report adverse events because its a myth that you created." Along with his cursing and frothing (and complete disregard for the proper use of an apostrophe), he specifically said that Genzyme doesn't have to report adverse events, not that Synvisc's AEs are a myth. If you are correct, though, it is still a little frightening that a sales rep wouldn't know about Synvisc's AEs.
So, really, why doesn't the FDA know that Genzyme is, apparently, not training their employees that adverse events need to be reported? (So far, no one has come forward refuting this assumption.) I understand that ignorance is bliss (at least as far as FDA red flags go) but what Genzyme appears to be doing is illegal. Shouldn't the FDA know about this? Or am I totally off base and Genzyme is FDA compliant in every way?
Old 02-09-2011, 08:34 PM
Anonymous

You must have some life trolling around on another company's board trying to stir sh*t up. So if you must keep crying because no one cares.

Quote:
So, really, why doesn't the FDA know that Genzyme is, apparently, not training their employees that adverse events need to be reported? (So far, no one has come forward refuting this assumption.) I understand that ignorance is bliss (at least as far as FDA red flags go) but what Genzyme appears to be doing is illegal. Shouldn't the FDA know about this? Or am I totally off base and Genzyme is FDA compliant in every way?
Old 02-09-2011, 10:00 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
You must have some life trolling around on another company's board trying to stir sh*t up. So if you must keep crying because no one cares.
From the FDA's Medical Device Reporting guidelines..."The term “become aware” is defined in 21 CFR part 803.3 as meaning that an employee of the entity required to report has acquired information reasonably suggesting a reportable adverse event has occurred…. Comments on these final regulations (Dec 11, 1995) read: “FDA believes that manufacturers have a direct responsibility to inform employees to immediately forward adverse event information to the appropriate person appointed by those entities to submit MDR reports. Accordingly, FDA generally considers that a manufacturer becomes aware of an adverse event whenever any employee becomes aware of an adverse event.”"

When you say "no one cares", who exactly do you mean?
Old 02-10-2011, 09:20 AM
Anonymous

Get a life!

Quote:
From the FDA's Medical Device Reporting guidelines..."The term “become aware” is defined in 21 CFR part 803.3 as meaning that an employee of the entity required to report has acquired information reasonably suggesting a reportable adverse event has occurred…. Comments on these final regulations (Dec 11, 1995) read: “FDA believes that manufacturers have a direct responsibility to inform employees to immediately forward adverse event information to the appropriate person appointed by those entities to submit MDR reports. Accordingly, FDA generally considers that a manufacturer becomes aware of an adverse event whenever any employee becomes aware of an adverse event.”"

Old 02-10-2011, 04:39 PM
Anonymous

Blah, blah, blah, blah

Quote:

Old 02-17-2011, 08:03 PM
Anonymous

Synvisc - Try to find a website like this regarding Euflexxa! Scary!

http://synviscsurvivor.blogspot.com/

Oh and to the person that quoted (Wang) let's talk about that.....Let's ONLY take the studies that have somewhat good data and ONLY use them. My God you guys can make Agent Orange look good.

Everyone Look at these studies:
** Efficacy and Safety of Intraarticular Hylan or Hyaluronic Acids
for Osteoarthritis of the Knee (Juni)
** Inflammatory and Immunological Responses to Hyaluronan Preparations (R. A. Ottaviani, MD)

Why doesn't Genzyme quote these studies?
Old 02-24-2011, 10:27 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Stirring sh*t up??? Really??? That sounds like no one there knows that they're supposed to report adverse events. It sounds like this is something that would be very upsetting for them to hear. Sanofi just got a letter from the FDA. When you don't report, sh*t happens.
Old 02-28-2011, 02:05 PM
Anonymous

I'm a patient. Here's my non-scientific study.

Two years ago, I had five weekly injections of Synvisc which simply didn't work.

Today I had my second weekly injection of Euflexxa. After the first shot, my pain was worse. I hope that today's shot, and next week's, will result in an improvement. If not, I gueaa that the next step will be Makoplasty.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:16 PM
Anonymous

Quote:

Two years ago, I had five weekly injections of Synvisc which simply didn't work.

Today I had my second weekly injection of Euflexxa. After the first shot, my pain was worse. I hope that today's shot, and next week's, will result in an improvement. If not, I gueaa that the next step will be Makoplasty.
Someone should really shoot you, not with a visco, but a bullet.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:08 PM
Anonymous

Banghead Re: Euflexxa will over take Synvisc

Quote:

Whoever you are you have no clue what you are talking about ....
Synvisc is 3 or 1 injections -- not 5 And
Euflexxa is 3 only and you said you received 2 shots already and you are scheduled for 2 more... sorry thats not Euflexxa either..
** get your products right before you post.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: