“Anonymous Surveys”

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Jul 22, 2019 at 8:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true. DBMs will get a report on how many people in the district complete the survey. From there, what is written and how it is written can be figured out easily.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Continuing to get emails telling me I haven’t completed the survey doesn’t make me think its anonymous

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough already! By LAW an anonymous survey CANNOT be used to impact an employee's job evaluation and employment status!! Your management has requested honest and accurate feedback from the sales reps. It is your JOB to provide this information!! Why are some of the reps so paranoid and believe in conspiracy plots?!! Enough already!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes but DAH, we just explained how all that is circumvented WE KNOW there's no name on the surveys. But we are on to how you can decipher who's who..Capeesh.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's with the "capeesh"? Are y'all in the mob? Let's ID all east coast reps with Italian names!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahaha! troll wants to be a little Godfather!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please tell me is it a federal law or a state law? If it’s a state law, which state? Can’t do it huh? That’s because you are full of shit! They can easily trace any survey they want!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fed statue: 11-111-6969

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally fake and made up! Asshole