“Business as Usual”

Discussion in 'KCI' started by anonymous, Oct 16, 2019 at 10:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To everyone who may have a question regarding the upcoming months. I want to end the speculation. It’s business as usual.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^says the hidden mid level manager, that will tell you anything. So basically after the upcoming months, January 2020 it will be changed and when the music stops for you to get a seat in a chair, folks better hope there is a chair.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3M TM’s will be brought up to speed, Mike D will keep who he wants from KCI and the rest will be in the unemployment line. No surprises here, business as usual

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watch 3M talk about how incredible their benefits are valued to offset commissions. 3M is known very well for boasting the benefits value but will not pay good commissions. Bookmark this thread and reread in April 2020. You can thank me now for the heads up.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Nothing in the comp plan is changing, we’re just cutting total comp by 30%.”

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Makes sense to me. At least they didn’t promise $300k with quotas set to achieve $95k. It is straightforward this time.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can make more selling generic pharma... this sucks

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It makes me so sad that 3M can’t even pretend to listen. I hate how everything I’ve worked so hard for, we have all worked so hard for. . . In 3Ms eyes mean nothing. I get it, just need revenue and R&D. . . But we’ve all worked together and now it’s all broken. Or will be broken. Our core competencies never aligned, I don’t know why they bought us. They knew when they bought us that they would have to do a harmonization of sorts . But the titles, pay, are just such major differences. . . How can you sell product with a demotivated sales force? How can a vp be equivalent to a manger? They have been BPs for decades. . .

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at your stock app on your phone, type in MMM then simply read why the stock has performed in a nose dive with expectations to be worse in 2020. This trickles down to the field. You will understand more in 2020 as the year rears it’s ugly head. Unfortunately this stock is at a all time low and still not rated as a buy. Only a sell.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My app states BUY! Time to load up.