“Courage to Challenge”

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by anonymous, Oct 31, 2019 at 12:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“ Courage to Challenge” award goes to the ASD’s. Despite a 6 month back order, you have lost more business in October then was gained in the pervious 9 months.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conicelli is a fraud. Butch sucks too!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Butch here, I’m gonna fire you next week and then personally kick the gay packed shit out of you soy boy!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else have a last minute call scheduled mid morning tomorrow with their manager?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you fire me, then I won't get to see you tell us about all your success stories at NSM. Butch=D'bag

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Butch’s top surgeon is an Ethicon employee now. What a world.

maybe just maybe, he will be humbled and stop starting every call with a cheesy joke.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not going to happen with Douche canoe. You

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is awful! Everyone’s days are numbered.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know our days are numbered? Give us a little more detail than just your opinion.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How could this be when Butchie shot such a cute Christmas video stalking her? Also all of the inservices(happy hours) that he put on and CC had to approve the exp reports.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Valid point. Conicelli turns his head for certain people’s indiscretion. Chris is such a poor leader. No one respects him or Butch. After a year, most customers figure out Baxter Is a loser fraud and flip to a company that actually has some potential.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes someone should look into those exp reports

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy hours are ok for the chosen few. Maybe add a ghost Rep if it falls out of Avamed guidelines. Head over to a doctors house on a weekend to hang out? Shoot a skit for a ntm? Please..go f yourself conicelli. You short loser kiss ass!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And to think Butchie spends so much money on acting lessons. he sucks!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe legal should look at how many times those exp reports are sent back and forth to get it just right so CC will approve. Butchie how many names does it take to support a happy hour?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish I had the job in Colorado , dude hasn't worked in years right Brian , manager is even worse , both haven't logged more than 15 hours a week in years , check the mileage on the company cars , never leave the house

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe Coni should start to sweat if they look into Butchies exp reports. How many times did he turn his head..,

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Rick long before that

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m interviewing for an opening and just wondering if all this information is true?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a janitors position and I need to know if all these posts are true. Is the culture lgbt tolerant?