“I’m focused on Maximizing Employee Value, not Revenue”!

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by anonymous, Dec 16, 2019 at 9:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now this is finally a company that is dedicated to us. I can see us retiring here! Thanks JT!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not quite...

I think you mean maximizing cash flow per employee. 100k in revenue per employee equals certain cash flow per employee. Double the Salesforce's and it would be 50k in revenue per employee, minimizing cash flow per employee. He was talking about finding the right number of sales people based on the needs, which he believes is currently 800. Don't misconstrue what he said, and take note that he mentioned shareholders before he mentioned employees, and that is the order of priority with publicly traded companies. Employees are fine.....for now, but stay informed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m green....are lunch budgets, car allowances, and cell phones factored into that amount?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock certainly didn’t do much

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop creating fear and anxiety! A companies greatest assets are its employees. The excitement amongst everyone in the field force is unprecedented!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, employees matter. But no need to delineate whether those employees are Pfizer or amarin. As long as shareholder value increases. This is a stock play, not a long term career move.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m guessing you’re 64 yrs old?