“Managed Decline”

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Oct 18, 2018 at 10:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes,this is what we have been witnessing for 3 years now. A once great and respected company is being managed into decline. The ET has nearly completely turned over this past 3 years. And while some change was need it seems that at every turn mistakes were made. The message that we are a dime a dozen and easily expendable is now at a deafening volume. If you were not told via a cold canned conference call today that you’re no longer needed, then take a look around you....is this the company you want to work for? Take a bit more of time to be thankful if you are safe, then dust off the resume and go look for a company that you can feel good about. Get out before the next insult to your dignity. The Danes profit handsomely on American sales....and they have a generous pension and severance. The motherland don’t give a flying f about any of you ... this will never change. Seriously...nni of 4 or 5 year ago no longer exits.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Breaks my heart, but spot on. I wish the Danes would listen. Don’t spoil us with gifts and trips but afford your employees dignity. Animals are treated better......

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, I don’t see many pharma companies that are what they were 5-10 years ago. The industry as a whole likes to remind us all that we are “expendable” due tot he massive layoffs that occur over and over and over throughout the industry as a whole. Get out. Just get out while you can. It’s declining.