“THE” most dysfunctional company in all of pharma, by far

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, May 17, 2019 at 10:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m completely blown away to read these posts about Sun. I know people who are there or were there and can triangulate enough points/comments to corroborate the disdain that employees have for this company.

I’ll just say what you see here is real.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes we know. This company is truly the scourge of the industry.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And yet Sun finds complete fools to come to work here. Maybe it’s the state of the nation or of our industry. But stupid or not they still come to work here knowing that in 30 days they will be looking again. Insanity

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Frickin’ hilarious to see this place imploding and exploding at the time time.

How much do you think Sun has lost in the US ?

What a frickin’ joke of the industry.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My friend, it’s hilarious to watch you weak Americans squirm while we let brown and Asian folks show you how it is done.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have more U.S. revenue than ever.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My delusional brown friend.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re a fluffer ! (Google it)
    What’s net profit look like ?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad it’s tied with record losses.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bahhhaaahhaaahaa

Ophtha- loses 10s of $millions every month since inception like 3 years-ago

Ilumya- hundreds of $millions into the hole and like 10% to goal if that

absorica - was decent but f’d up and now double digits behind goal

Odomzo- despite being a great drug with the best label is failing completely

All performance is just laughable - not the drugs it’s the inept leadership . Please please bring in someone who knows what they are doing ... this is not hard ... pharma 101 .... yet we repeatedly fail ... sad sad sad. I am done now with this shit show. Bye bye. Going back to a real company soon...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't pay any attention to such things as real numbers, just remember we are now Better, Stronger and Faster!! It's true, I read that in an email. You may need to watch this to get motivated.

Sunpharma Motivational

If that doesn't give you goose bumps and pump you up, then nothing will.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you would focus on our mission we would achieve great things. Instead you belittle and it shows just how small you are.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you clarify the mission please?

Insider trading, related party transaction, belittling employees, supporting crooked and weak leadership and more!
    Did I get it wrong?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m a field level rep here in the Ilumya expansion. In just over a year I have witnessed SENIOR LEADERSHIP instruct the Ilumya team to;
    1) Sell off label
    2) Recruit customer interest but falsely putting in Medical Information Requests
    3) Use bogus scientific info in the field from AM presentations
    4) Lie to offices about coverage of Ilumya and future coverages
    5) Misrepresent competitors data in an attempt to inflate Ilumya’s

I could go on but what is the point. The reps that went along without a squeal are being paid more bonus and treated with higher regard. Those of us that follow the FDA guidelines have been shit on and told to leave. I hope the FDA gets user names and emails from the postings here to collectively get testimony to shut Sun down and put many of these criminals behind bars where they belong. Sun is the embarrassment to the Pharma world.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with everything! And let’s also add the non HIPAA certified reps completing the patient enrollment forms to provide that “high level of service”
    Doesn’t help that the NSDs that left flew in to wine and dine their favorites that helped grow that rep’s business. No hate on the rep, I would have liked my docs to be taken out for pricey drinks and dinners.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HCNA -

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT THIS ??

MANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO YOU. WE HAVE INCLUDED OUR NAMES AND YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING.

I can’t wait until the Feds subpoena all emails and call reports to the hotline.

You too will be wearing orange !

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen. Just look at who’s running the show: http://www.ncbar.gov/orders/06g0193.pdf (posted earlier on taro bord)

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You idiot that’s the general counsel. Both of you are dumb.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And this is the guy running legal and compliance departments.

This is amazing, but not.

This is the kind of people that Sun wants.