Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 4, 2018 at 9:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

POS!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you see the market dumbass?
    Yes we stuck - but this drop wasn’t us.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. Ok

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good post. The stock market is to blame for this shitty company. Wall Street scum.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right, nothing is our fault. WS is a bunch of greedy, political, manipulative, egomaniacs, but they know a dog when they see one. If they smell money, they go for it.
    Sorry, our “leaders” failed in their quest to sell this miserable company, and that’s what’s done us in, not WS.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can somebody tell what is this insider trading restriction for? Is anyone able to buy/sell shares?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shhhhhh! No one is supposed to know, Synergy has a buyer, stock of both companies predicted to soar. We’ll all be rich soon. Knew it would be worth the wait.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the buyer Iam fed up with this company?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are many people in and out of this building every day! We don;t know for sure but something is cooking. Doesnt make sense for them to announce next year. Stay tuned

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This goes out to dumbass and grammar boy
    One word .42 I hope you bought more at $1.50

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Synergy Pharmaceuticals (SGYP) is considering filing for bankruptcy protection as it faces a large debt repayment. Shares of Synergy plunged as much as 80% in after-hours trading. Let’s take a closer look.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So glad I did not get the job, Stated from day one horrible management.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any rumor on time to layoffs or letting us go?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feel free to leave whenever you want.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sell a share go buy a cup of coffee, forgot still do not have enough. Cash out options forgot worthless. Not a hell of a lot to buy with 37 cents.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another share of Synergy.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock is on the move!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

on the move to the pink sheets

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If there was any wrong doing then a law firm would find it. I guess they did everything correctly. Hindsight is perfect. The drug was good, you lazy asses didn't sell the stuff well enough to help the company. Management was wrong in hiring you. Look at your comments and tell me if you would hire yourself. Stop feeling sorry for your poor sales ability.