#1 Faith

Discussion in 'US WorldMeds' started by anonymous, Feb 18, 2016 at 1:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened? She be missed.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same thing that happened to all the other high performers. GE and JJ. JJ is an egotistical tyrant and GE supported him after 4 reports to HR about how he treated his employees.

LW is completely out of touch because he allowed these 2 to run a quality sale force in the ground.

CC TR and PF also left after winning trip. Why? Same reason, but Jason's a narcissist. He'll never understand that he is not just a bad manager, but he's the worst type of human being.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this company just churn and burn employees. they do not care about their employees. I miss my big pharma days when the HR is not embedded with management. If you go to HR here you are just digging your own grave.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's mostly JJ but there is also no growth opportunities whatsoever in this company. Nobody gets promoted, just higher quotas. Last year 3 trip winners left this year already the #1 rep left. There will be at least 5 more people leaving this year wait and see. Really sad too because this place used to be good. Bottom line, management has a huge ego and is completely out of touch.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

at least we get some entertainment from TT at meetings. Better than spending all of my money at the ballet after boring meetings. Tequila and TT are the only reasons I stay

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto

GE is driving me out but TT keeps me coming back

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cup size to cup size the best business closers in the biusiness. I like the I show you and you write philosophy. Go TT

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best closers money can buy. I wish a few others would invest in a pair of closers

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GE and CP could be in trouble again.

Look out for a major change in strategy. I hope this isn't the end, but wouldn't be surprised.

I am done here any way. Can't move forward here unless you are an ass kisser or exhibitionist or both and I'm neither.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has anyone been hired for the Nashville vacancy?