1 TBM per territory

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Jun 13, 2019 at 3:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any truth to these rumors??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7 year old drug, 12 year old drug. Crowded market with one rep per territory per competitor. Spinraza about to get squeezed by Novartis drug..... get your resume out! You've been warned.....look at the mass exodus above you...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ive been at BIIB for a few years. Believe it or not when I started there were 3 TBMs. Yes Three! They called us ABMs. Then we went to a 2 TBM footprint and last year they did that layoff to “test” out the 1 TBM territory concept in several territories.

Guess what? We did not miss a beat in those territories. I just got an offer and once I clear my BG I’m out of here. There will be a bigger layoff and i suspect we will go down to 1 TBM per territory because it makes sense!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Before they do that they need to get rid of the KAM’s! Totally worthless! That way you keep 2 TBM’s per territory who take on the added KAM responsibilities.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But my mom always said there would be 2 TBMs wah!!!! Momma says I’m special wah!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call BS on this. There is no way Biogen ever had 3 TBMs. Impossible!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cool. How long have you been at biogen?? 20 years? Moron........

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two new pml cases with Tecfidera..... stick a fork in the sales force.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry your goals will still go up....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Goals will go up, sales partners will go down.

When is this turd going to get purchased? We got hardly anything left.....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it wasn’t long ago we had 3 TBMs per territory. As recently as 2014. Now we are looking at 1 TBM and larger territories. Announcement come November

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are just as annoying (and about as accurate) as those "end of days" prophets who every so often proclaim the rapture is about to happen and that we'd all better repent. Surprise, world's still here, and so are we.

Give us some real news, this thread is old. Yawn.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

End of year asshole. End of year.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

considering your on the “inside” how does this play out for KAMs, MSLs, and ARMs?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently all dead in an apocalyptic armageddon, according to anyone on here. Jeez, this site is depressing. What's the actual win rate of predictions vs happenings? The only things I see that are accurate are about people who leave, which anyone who works here already knows about. O_O

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been here for three years and have yet to experience this annual "end of year layoff" that's been forecasted. Worse track record than the weatherman.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay in your lane, rookie. I’ve been here much longer and seen it many times

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked in Quality at RTP for a few years and the black cloud of workforce reduction was always hanging over the place. In fact 9 months after I was hired, they reduced the workforce because they mismanaged and misforecasted Tecfidera. Biogen management has no strategy or ability to lead...only manage day to day. Tecfidera, Tysabri and Spinraza are screwed and when that reality hits during the next earnings call, you'd think they're having a fire sale they way they're dropping people.

Just watch and wait pal, it's coming.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same situation as R&D

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got confirmation that Q4 we will be going to 1 TBM per territory.