10/2018 - How are contractors treated?

Discussion in 'Ultragenyx' started by anonymous, Oct 16, 2018 at 8:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there serious micro-management here? I've been told, you need to write down what you do all day, every day for remote roles. I was also told during interview "as long as you don't abuse the travel/expense policy".......(obviously I've never done such a thing)......Any pro's/con's? Please let me know ASAP! Much Appreciated. Thanks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pro: CEO and his mission-you wil never a find a finer more dedicated individual
    Con: almost everything else. Serious drop off in leadership after him. Micromanagers and insecurities abound, lots of titles very few doers. Perennial turn over across the board. Those that do work, get walloped over trivial things, again the insecurities of the people making huge decisions is incredible especially for a small company with such a great leader at the top.
    Depending on your role and what your looking for, would think a more positive work environment exists elsewhere.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you all for your input! Will follow-up.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any insights on the patient liaison role? Is is difficult to get physicians interested in looking for such rare conditions?