10.2bn

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, May 20, 2019 at 6:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did EQT pay so much? What will the return on investment be? Staying private for years while building big and IPO?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who am I?
    I’m a loser and have no vision but I also lead by fear? Clue Limited EB!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a completely ignorant and arrogant fool to write all that sh*t.

Have you ever worked for a PE? I guess not. I don't think you know anything at all!

I bet you are too busy drinking cool aid to think about those things. Poor you...all angry.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a private-equity firm wants to make money. it has to improve the value of the companies it buys. it tries to improve the performance of the acquired company, with an eye toward cashing out by selling it or taking it public. things will change around here

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All companies want to make money, jackass. Spread your insecurities elsewhere.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

evolus owns eqt you fools

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Evolus doesn’t even own Evolus.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only way the price makes sense is a major cost cutting and down-sizing is imminent. Wake up to PE controlled company reality. Been there once already, it sucks. It will start at the top with a full leadership change bringing in their own people as it should have a while ago for us.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks, finally someone who gets it. Working for a PE ain’t no fun. Been there too.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will become quite familiar with these terms

Contractual / operational efficiencies
    Revenue leakage
    Dividend recapitalization

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Goodbye Galderma!

soon it will be EQT’s rules. We will be working for EQT’s investors. Decisions will be made in the best interests of the fund’s investors. Short term gains, profit optimization, revenue growth, operational and organizational improvements lie ahead of us

It will no longer be about creating patient value

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why so negative? Seriously! Enjoy what we have while we still have it... everything will be ok! You would be saying the same sh*** regardless pf who purchased us!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

roller coaster ride ahead of us! buckle up if you don’t have the option of leaving

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

serioysly, the first thing they should do is cut your bonuses and comp by 40%. You are so o repaid and not that good face it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i m good at it and I actually face my man lover ass and ballz before he goes down the Hershey highway.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so everything we have worked for legal or not is down the drain?
    now we get our slips?
    what about the shady docs and pharmacies?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

were fine! This was the strategic partner they wanted! All good!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get your resumes ready, don’t say you didn’t know.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so right!