100 Truths about the Pharmaceutical Industry...

Discussion in 'Industry Veterans' started by Anonymous, Nov 23, 2014 at 5:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, some lose their jobs and some decide to leave. So what? I enjoy coming here to BS...what is wrong with that?

Religion is for losers by the way...I am talking about having the Ruach Hakkodesh in your life.

Sure, I don't demonstrate kindness all the time here and that is wrong. But, I just want to warn others of the dangers of this industry. It is an odd place to be...and I see that now more and more, now that I have chosen to leave. People, like me, with a MBA from a top school and recommendations, etc....don't get tossed out, we choose to leave. Big difference.

Any, I am going to do some surfing this morning....and you all need to get 1 signature an hour to keep the boss off your back. I understand!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, what you are admitting that you are full of B.S. Yep, a bit of that and mental issues as well.

You are a piece of work.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just sad to see people like you that couldn't make it in pharma are hanging around the pharma boards making up little stories in an attempt to make your pathetic life less miserable.

Perhaps you try and improve yourself and your situation.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ROTFL.
    Couldn't make it in pharma?

I run into you idiots every now and then, it is a comedy act.

Thanks for the laughs!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since it is an easy job, you would think that anyone could handle it. However, we see people like you all the time that can't do a simple job like this.

I guess we shouldn't be all that surprised since we that many people are not qualified to do more than retail or other menial jobs.

We will try our best not to laugh at you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quite the contrary, my fair lady.

Its an easy job for the dummies. Smart people like me see that it is a joke and bail out. We don't get let go, because we know how to play the part of a corporate slave, dress the part, and say silly things like "I work with a sense of urgency" and its all about "calling on the right doctor, with the right message, and with the right frequency" to get a JOB.

And a terrible MARKETING JOB is what it is. It never was sales and never will be. Actually, you are sort of a politician in this industry.

Truth hurts, I know.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To all fellow brothers and sisters in Elohim, please consider this, and strongly consider leaving this corrupt industry: http://www.theopenscroll.com/pharmakeia.htm

Here is an excerpt:

The Industry - Another Level of Deceit

My former father-in-law was a very successful pharmaceutical sales rep for many years. His clients were doctors, and I understand the dynamic of their relationships, the motives and influences.

At the bottom of this page I've added some links and a video produced by a woman who was in the same business. She presents first hand witness testimony, exposing the real interests of the pharmaceutical and greater medical communities as she sees them. I believe she's right in her claim that “the pharmaceutical companies are not in the business of health and healing but instead the business of disease maintenance and symptom management.”

That's quite an indictment, one that applies to the entire medical network. I'm convinced her appraisal is completely valid, yet the scope and scale of evil in this matter can only begin to be comprehended when the grand conspiracy has been considered from beginning to end and the agencies behind it are identified, and their primary objective is revealed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree the industry is not in the business of health - anyone who had any health challenge of any kind was FIRED!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am really losing my mind. You can probably tell by my last three posts I fired off today. Although, you all probably know that by now since there is no other logical reason why anyone would spend so much time on a pharma board after getting kicked out.

Can someone please help me get back in? It really sucks having to take jobs like car sales or cleaning out the returned cars at Enterprise Rental Cars. If you don't help me get a job back in pharma, I will just keep coming back here are making all these stupid posts.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, somebody is right and somebody is wrong.

You store treasures in a career and material things...and I store treasures in heaven.

I guess, I can stop there...and we all know, in our hearts, who is right.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you are financially prepared, you are able to save for retirement, save for emergencies and GIVE. I know that is a hard thing to do when you lose a good paying job, like a pharma job and that financial concepts like that are hard for you to grasp, mental boy. At this point, you really need to focus your resources towards funding of mental health services.

Good luck!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, it is understandable as to why you have mental issues:

http://www.livescience.com/8122-job-loss-takes-toll-mental-health.html

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

61. Before you apply, remember "no thinking allowed".
    62. Fruit baskets or candy? Toughest decision of the day!
    63. Pizza or subs? Toughest decision of the day!
    64. So, what do you think you did good on that call?
    65. So, how do you think that call went?
    66. Sell your soul to the dark side Luke, and you will do well here.
    67. After 6 months, you will see, most of the reps and managers are lazy, that is why they will do anything to keep their jobs, even if it means sticking a knife in someone's back.
    68. Integrity? Well, its not a big deal.
    69. Leadership? Not valued.
    70.. The higher one goes up, the most you have to question their ability to think.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

71. My life is pathetic after losing my pharma job.
    72. My former pharma colleagues make fun of me when they see me working my minimum wage job.
    73. I am a financial wreck after losing my pharma job. Maybe I can qualify for government assistance. Maybe an Obamaphone?
    74. I hang out all the time on a pharma board making lame posts because I am still angry about losing my pharma job.
    75. I can't say it enough - I am becoming mentally unstable after losing my pharma job (as you can tell from all of my posts bashing pharma).
    76. I make incoherent comments about religion, which is another sign of my mental instability.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so lame.
    when is the last time you honestly felt you had an original thought?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truth can often seem lame to the mentally unbalanced.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

71. Visiting this site tells you a lot about the clowns in this industry: no true sales ability.
    72. And other thing: call people mentally instable when you clearly can't think for yourself, a staple for getting a promotion in the pharma industry.
    73. Deny, deny, deny, that this is a corrupt industry.
    74. There is absolutely no way an intelligent, thoughtful person will spend more than 5 years in this industry. Impossible.
    75. Managers that take their ties off in interviews, nice job people.
    76. Woman managers that couldn't lead their way out of a brown paper bag.
    77. Weak, and soft male mangers that couldn't manage their way out of a brown paper bag.
    78. We have to get signatures before 9:00 am and after 4:00, or else we are not working.
    79. We love to sell expired products to the 3rd world countries.
    80. Nothing goes to waste in this industry, as well sell our waste to make products!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

81. Miserable Christmas because I lost my pharma job. Couldn't afford presents.
    82. Had to pick up a part-time job at the mall during Christmas shopping season just to make ends meet (wish I had my pharma job).
    83. None of my former pharma colleagues will help me get back into the business because they know I can't cut it.
    84. My family made fun of me at the holiday dinners because I am a loser after losing such a cushy job in pharma.
    85. Yes, I am still mentally unstable. I probably was to begin with, but things really fell apart after losing my pharma job.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

81. I sell for an industry that uses waste to make other consumable products, but I look the other way because money is my idol.
    82. Never worked a real job, and that is still the case today in pharma marketing.
    83. Never was a sales job, and never will be.
    84. Small chest? Do not apply!
    85. They call me PARROT BOY because I repeat the core message over and over and over.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

86. Not only did I get tossed from a high paying pharma job, I am so pathetic that I can't even hold down a job as a car salesman.
    87. I troll the pharma boards to help deal with the rejection of getting tossed from the business.
    88. I reply to my own posts to help offset by pathetic posts, but it doesn't seem to be working.
    89. My current situation is more humiliating than when I was in jr. high, getting wedgies from the cool kids.
    90. Did I mention that I have severe mental issues?