Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was a 1099 rep and just got fired. Are there any other 1099 Labs out there that pays?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what’s your number or email?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure there probably is but most likely in a non-compliant manor. Good luck dumb dumb

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are 100% and looking for 1099 reps for blood and tox.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1099 are done. Congress is passing legislation to fix EKRA. The fix will only allow W2 reps to be exempted from EKRA. 1099 and Marketing companies will not be paid on any type of revenue or sample matrix after fix. W2 reps will. This is the best news the lab industry has had in years. 1099 and Marketing companies will finally be banned!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL Didn't I see you on the old Johnny Carson show looking into a crystal ball?
    Since you know so much why don't you tell us when this legislation is going to come out?
    1099 reps can still be paid now but you cannot pay per specimen. You can be on a flat contract just like a W2. The whole problem has been for everyone in how do you legally reward someone for improved sales. The only way was a salary and increase the salary but not every month. I suppose you could do a bonus but again the bonus cannot be tied directly to profit or volume which makes it very tough.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The question is how were you being paid 1099. Were you being paid per specimen? If so then you were breaking the law as was your lab regardless if you were W2 or 1099 as the EKRA law does not allow any lab to compensate their reps in that way.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Legislation due by April. Suck it scumbag 1099's!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake news
    Fact check
    Are you part of the Congress? Did you help write the legistration?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

legislation

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not part of Congress, just listen to my lobbying organization. Maybe you should get educated and tune in to a lobbyist group call. NILA or ACLA are the industry lobbying groups in case you want to pull your head out of your ass!. Also maybe you should reach out to your Congressional Representative on pending legislation (see I can spell) like I did. Go back to being a loser, payoff 1099 and leave the real sales to W2 reps that can actually get a company to hire them.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm looking at transitioning to 1099 after leaving my current lab. My email is mac50702@yahoo.com if anyone is looking for a rep. Have about 400-600 I can bring within 4 months.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you still looking? Mac50702@yahoo.com

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Weren't you the poster promising that legislation on the ervision to EKRA to be here by April?
    Bueller? Bueller?
    Still waiting.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well since it is not April yet shut the f**k up! Round 4 of Covid19 stimulus will have W2 EKRA exemption. You hear it here first.