12 calls per quarter

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2017 at 6:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stupid. Which big pharma reject came up with that? Waste of time and a big loser of credibility. Some territories are too big geographically.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If u look at that and paying us bonuses based on surveys during launch and u have quite a shit storm. Looking like a ton of office calls coming our way. We are truly just pharma reps now. Well done on his launch readiness though. Lol

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know what is included in pay out on bonuses? No one's even said anything yet? No one has even launched anything yet? How are you so sure it's going to be a failure? You must have a glass ball that you're looking in bro

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Somebody struck a nerve. Lol. I’m sure our funnel game will be stronger than theirs so we are good.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they must be trying to keep us busy or something. Or they are short on ideas. Taking time out of the field for this again. Cmon man

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For cryin out loud! What idiot pulled this idea outta their ass? Obviously it was some shit head suit that's not ever done a day in the field and never will. That's been the trouble with this company even back when it was RB.
    Just some stupid ass shit coming outta somebody's ass. Good God. You wonder how they can even stay afloat with these asinine ideas. Their territories have always been so damn big it's a joke. Its totally unrealistic, the shit they come up with. They deserve to crash and burn. Big-time Crash and Burn

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like I did.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and don't head to Braeburn. If you think allowances are an improvement, think again. You should be getting your company cars paid for free and clear and unlimited calling. That's just how the business needs to run.
    Nobody should have to drive their own car for anything & put up with a shitty phone allowance. Its bs. What a bunch of shitl. There's just no other word for it. The abuse of this job way exceeded the benefits, a long time ago. There are companies that still pay for the cars and provide them free and clear of any of this crap. We can all do better. I'm gone.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They offered to do fleet cars but nobody wanted that.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q1 SIP plan will be delivered at Zone meetings.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place has more leaks than WikiLeaks

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have to be positive or the uppers hate us. Let’s practice. I’m positive the incentive plan will find a way to pay us less. I’m positive there will be some stupid spin on how awesome it is.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there is a team working on it, they won't let us down y'all

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the most secretive cloak and dagger politically poisoned place I’ve ever worked for. Then have the audacity to talk about culture and honesty and integrity. Pssshh. You can’t just talk that bs on stage and get people to buy in. U have to show it and model it all the time. It’s disgusting. They have some difficulties with the truth which is why they are in such an awful position now. We can’t even launch this medicine and say certain things during the launch because we are still under investigation. That puts us firmly behind the 8 ball already. Of course the suits will say “oh no. We are fine” but no one believes them. This place is falling apart at the worst time

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who got the ABM job in TN?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's downhill from here. A bunch of Glaxo hires and that is exactly who we don't want to be.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good to see the boys club just keeps growing bigger. Good job fellas

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So we don’t want to be Glaxo? Lol. What are we now? It’s certainly not better than Glaxo. We need to be professional and that starts at the top. We need to try to understand that in the pharma world we are at the bottom and not the top. We are the box of misplaced toys. We are not the top of the line boys and girls. That includes me. Only difference is I accept it and move on. We are not what others companies would accept

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, we do NOT want to be glaxo or any big pharma type company. We have always been anti big pharma.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem is that the things we say we don’t want to be we are currently worse than when it comes to big pharma. We are less transparent and more political. A big pharma atmosphere here would currently be better than what we currently have. It’s so easy to say we don’t want to be things but are actions are making us worse.