12 calls per quarter

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2017 at 6:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If we dive deeper, we're going to drown. This is classic cart before the horse, which is not new here. Once again, higher ups don't think through their own instruction. Why? Because they're in denial about reality. Reality demands that if we can't provide docs with answer to ? About who's gonna pay or afford this, then diving deep is pointless. Very simple, but not if you don't want to face the truth. What a waste of time.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao so true

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No doc, I do not have the coverage information and in the time until I have that I am going to teach you the enormous amount of science involved in the product. That goes over well! NOT

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s really not that much science. It’s buprenorphine with a different delivery system. Not very complicated to doctors and very straight forward. What are we doing out here?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Pretty simple folks. They want us to think it’s a lot since we had like zero before to talk about. I’m curious to know how they are assessing us in Vegas. I hope I don’t get a dipshit to evaluate me.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t wait to hear how y’all do in the verbal assessment. Better be prepared to show off how easy it is. I’ll be LMAO!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well, what is funny about it is how completely screwed up the process will be. No one will be on the same page, everyone will be assessing differently and the assessors won’t know it the info either

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loser.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Given you all seem to fe
    el unchallenged in your jobs and miserable, it's time to cut the field force. It's a good time of the year to weed out the losers and b.s.ing posers. Be prepared to pack your bags and head home. Pink slips on their way.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you know this....how?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bc they can screw up a one car funeral. Past predicts the future. I know

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of us know where the bodies are buried.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever. I still love my job, respect my employer and proud to offer a life saving med. No one is perfect and you have to count your blessings, enjoy the good you do here or just move on. Go sell anti-fungals or widgets, if you're so unhappy.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I second this motion. I hope they fire us both.