120 Days At Zoll/ Please read if considering

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2014 at 12:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So accurate! A ton of misleading at onset for people who are looking to work and or get into devices. Any recruiter who calls me about this job gets no further consideration down the road. Stay away!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I for one completely agree with you. I'm sick and tired of my peers complaining about in-house staff, reimbursement and quotas. I go out and do my job every day and I'm making a great living. It sounds to me like many on this board are not working and living above their means. That's a bad combination.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ah, you must be new buddy. Check back in 6 months and tell us how you feel then.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crazy how long ago this was posted and that all of it is still true. Worse, the vacancies have tripled, the turnover rate is up, and percentage of reps and managers making goal is even lower. Coming here was such a mistake.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell me about it. We are all in the same boat. And it's sinking fast.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has this dynamic changed for the better or no?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If anyone has any questions regarding the real culture of ZOLL, go on linked in and connect with Jonathan Bubar. He can expose the truth, specifically to Northeast Mike D region.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Jon go recruit more jobs

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He should get a part of the zoll contract like one of the other former RMs who fled MDs area so he too can capitalize on the constant turnover poor leadership causes

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is such a true statement. The company has issues, but this AD (MD) makes things worse by providing unfair treatment to his RM’s, acting passive aggressive to many people in New England, not showing appreciation, caring only about himself and telling the same stories over and over that have no true meaning. He shows clear favoritism to people and even my RM who is New says he has to walk on egg shells around him because he wants to manage people out. This man is a dictator who displays sexism, ageism, ethnocentricism.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MD is the first cousin of awkward silence. Cousin of poor personality. First cousin of poor leadership. He has had New England for a full year yet has absolutely no relationship with any physician in the 5 state area. Everyone laughs and laughs. Wouldn’t a leader step up and own some big guys? All he does is pass the buck, try to manage us and our managers. PR said the writing was on the wall. Our new RMs both said they are giving this a year to see if they can be successful. Doesn’t anyone wonder why the turnover is high? I’m telling you why. Even at our team building he attended, it was clear as day he didn’t want to attend.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MD is networking and interviewing hard. He is trying his best to get out ASAP. Leave him alone on CP and he will move on of his own volition.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leave MD alone. He does a fine job. All of you losers on here posting anonymous stuff are assholes.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. MD is not a bad guy. He is effective, if not loved. Focus on the truly incompetent like HP!!!