14 meters?!

Discussion in 'Actelion' started by Anonymous, Jul 27, 2013 at 2:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha! You think Maci will save your jobs with only a 14meter improvement in 6MWD? Nice job with the BS mortality endpoint vs placebo. Have fun selling that. It's over Actelion!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's actually a 23meter improvement. Still not good.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All depends on the label. If we get a box warning we are screwed if not then i can work with that.

I'm sure we will discuss at the launch meeting with nothing to launch yet wtf

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The end is near. There is no way docs are going to use Maci vs. a generic. 6mwd is a joke for the price we will be charging. Company has nothing to offer so look for a job and milk it while you can. It's easy money, i work part-time here and leading in my market place but the end is near we have raped the medical community too long

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, the end is near. Actelion is launching a new PH drug in a couple of months and an oral prostaglandin in the next 24 months. They have 2 more compounds in Phase 3, including an injectible antibiotic for c-dif (an unmet need). They just purchased a company with a drug in development (PDUFA 8/27/13). If this drug is approved, Actelion will be launching a new division. The end is near? How many reps in the industry would scoff at that kind of long-term job security. You should tell the stock market that the end is near, because Actelion closed at it's highest price in years yesterday.

Stay on your own company's page and discuss your own demise. Which is assured since your shit oral trep crashed and burned.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think it's over for Actelion. I just don't think Maci going to do well.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I honestly don't think UT people are on this board - there's little activity on their board. Would be noce to have a board where there wasn't so much sh*t talking about one's company, but thats big Pharma for ya!