156.50 and dropping

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2017 at 10:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The market is reacting and knows Shire is nothing without Neuro. Btw, Mydayis doing 500 mil by 2020 is laughable. Crash and burn

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$4-$5 Billion in lost shareholder value in just the last two days. And Phlem makes how much for his leadership skills?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep! Stock hit a new 52 week low today. Your options are completely worthless. Captain Canary is sinking his ship.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flemming needs TO GO!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Closed at $155.91

What a mess

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock price is up today. Just the beginning of incredible growth in Shire value driven by innovative medicines being developed and launched. Don't wait, call your broker now and buy, buy, buy!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's why the stock is at a 4-year low and underperforming nearly all of its peers? No head of R&D, no pipeline, flat numbers - great comment. Shire is desperate for cash and that's why it's selling off parts of itself - sort of like your trying to lose 20 lbs of fat by cutting off your head. One can only hope that you are in management so that your pushing a stock purchase on a public BB can land you in jail.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm guessing he/she was being sarcastic. Calm down man

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never mind. My bad. Stock set to open at another 52 week low below $155.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BUY BUY BUY

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think most of us believe management post here, and they are not clever enough to be sarcastic.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Up up and away we go !

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's clear is that FO and the Board seriously miscalculated. They seemed to have assumed announcing "SALE SALE SALE" would artificially prop up the price. What they seemed to have missed is that FO has virtually no credibility either internally or externally, and now we are paying the price for this ineptitude. You can't argue with the stock price and our reaching new lows every day. Boy am I motivated now! And as an aside, the crappy morale at Shire is well known and nobody believe the sales force is motivated to perform - I've had several recruiters lead with that when they call.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure buddy, 150.58

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BUY BUY BUY

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good post. Stock is continuing to fall and there's no bottom in sight. It certainly looks like investors have no confidence in FO, his hand-picked group of cronies mislabeled as "leadership," or what now looks like his comical "2020 vision. ". I can't think of a single co-worker who believes anything he says anymore.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very good post. $150 is Great entry point to get in at.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's why sales force needs a RIF You were already booted long ago broke back boy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure bud, and what do you do smart guy? It's obviously gotta be the sales force with absolutely no consideration for the ridiculous unattainable goals we are being given. OMG, Vyvanse was down 3 percent for one quarter vs previous year, 10 years post launch. Let's freak out and sell the division and rif the sales force.