156.50 and dropping

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2017 at 10:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long for approval ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true, as we see stock jumping on news.
    Shire PLC (ADR)
    NASDAQ: SHPG - Aug 16
    $148.83 USD Up $1.12 (0.76%)

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like you were right and the angry clown was wrong !
    Shire PLC (ADR)
    NASDAQ: SHPG - Aug 17, 10:00 AM EDT
    $150.71 USD UP $2.27 (1.53%)

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After this idiot of a CEO has tanked the stock 40% u r happy with 1% growth???it is actually .75 as of now.... dropped a little since you posted your ridiculous comment. U belong with flem. Both are not business smart

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No dickhead, I made millions on ABBV after failed shire acquisition. That's what killed your stock and it never recovered. Shire is a dog and I was just stating it's trading at discount to 5 years average historical P/E, and $150 is a fantastic entry point considering the possible spin into separate entities and potential outright sale.
    FO had nothing to do with this dum dum !

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ornskov wasn't at fault !!!! The U.S. Inversion laws, Obama and U.S. DOJ caused your failed Shire deal, which in turn led Abbvie to redirect to Pharmacyclics and Stemcentrx acquisitions. The YUGE 1.6 Billion Shire break up fee we lost has already been recovered from superior product line. Shire would have brought little to nothing to Abbvies plate and would have been a big FAT disaster. We took the $54B for failed Shire and grabbed Pharmacyclics for $21B and Stemcentrx for $10.2B. That leaves $23B for future deals. Rova-T is the next Blockbuster and Imbruvica is kicking ass When shire got burnt on failed deal the stock plummeted from $262 in late 2014 and today is sitting @ $150. The $32 B paid for Baxalta was a big waste. When you guy get the next blockbuster like our Humira which ABBOTT and ABBVIE milked for over a decade and a half gimme a call. And YES shire is an excellent buy @ $150.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or even a better buy at $147.95????

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting so Flem wasn't responsible after all.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the rundown douche wagon. Since inception abbvie has underperformed both the s&p 500 and shire common stock (even with recent Flem drop). Go back to ur own board and give us a call when you outperform either one of those two benchmarks.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. Left Shire a while back. Left Pharma before that. Checked out and did my own thing while these fools, the B&L crew, ran this company to the ground. 20 by 20...lol. With a debt load that is not manageable. Just remember, these ego maniac, company destroyers, only care about themselves. And it has given them wealth beyond our understanding. But at the cost of everyone around them. Someone please tell me otherwise if im mistaken.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. What great news coming out of Europe, So,good the stock ONLY FELL .33%. Hooray for us!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Waaa waaaaaa. You lose again troll

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You didn't make a damn dime let alone millions. Fucking liar

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Personally sold everything at $258 because I didn't want to be greedy. With salary, bonus, and those proceeds I made just under $400 grand for the year.
    Grandstand, Talk shit, and Run your mouth all you want, there is no rep at AbbVie that can make claim to that kind of comp for 1 year of work.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So your meager shire salary At plan was $110 TOPS where did the other 290k come from ?
    Haa Haa This is laughable and a fairy tale. "Those proceeds" were what ? vested options you exercised ? Not buying it bud.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey kid, don't hate the player hate the game YOU trailer park trash hillbilly.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We outperformed you AND your stock !! PLUS, you're all going to be jobless after spin and sale and ABBVIE folks have a long run coming with the ONC and superb pipeline.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, not even close. You won't rollover to ONC, you're too fucking stupid.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then why am I sitting on $14M while you count change to buy ramen soups and KFC.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14m you couldn't last 10 minutes on this board without getting owned fuck boy Priceless