156.50 and dropping

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2017 at 10:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very impressed with $143 Great entry point to get in for the long term. Projecting $190 by Q12018.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SHPG is looking better and better to all of the corporate buyers on the market. Hostile takeover anyone? It might actually make things better. Sheesh!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$152.67 USD UP UP UP $3.28 +(2.20%) Great gains in less than 2 weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awesome but what is triggering the gain? No catalyst news flow...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's a product for fat colored gals with diabetes coming out.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the title of this thread was 156.50 and dropping. the "RA-RAs" are trying to sell this bump as a win. Stay away from this stock. I saw some idiot say $150.00 was a buy for Shire. Those are shire people saying that. Analysts want no part of this BS stock. IT GOT DOWNGRADED b/c of employee satisfaction. you are throwing money away if you buy shire.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shire is breaking records BUY BUY BUY.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$162.49 ....Now who's the Idiot...? You broke unemployed clowns make me laugh.
    FO and Perry are taking this stock to the MOON !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, and right after they cash out they will show you their moon!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$162 is a good entry point. $200 is coming !!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you're right still $129 lower than the all time high these "gods" took it Too. Perfect shire drone happy with the new "high"?standard that is way up from the bottom barrel standard but is so far below what it was it's laughable. Keep blindly following these idiots and keep getting screwed then being happy u have a penny more than last month. I bet you just feel lucky and grateful to have a job right?! I mean damn how lucky are we we aren't fired in the streets. Oh wait we can command 6 figure salaries elsewhere and not deal with this micromanaging dead end culture. Well those of that get it can. Keep settling for what these tools brainwash you into believing is awesome. I mean at least you feel confident you are in their special club and they have your back right? It's fun to turn in your friends and be the loser on the team who your god bosses tote around and you get a promotion to FST or inferim RD?! Oh wait you don't get paid for any of that and are just getting used for status. Lol. Idiot youll find out the hard way when this ship sinks and no one throws you a life raft because your a total kiss a$$. The ones you've betrayed are your life line to another job and you've burned every bridge. You're a total joke.....:that's a fact jack! Snowflake. Fired troll. Oh wait I think I stole your line!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in then. BUY BUY BUY

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See above moron

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too !

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laughable tactics 10 mins before you delete this post

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oops, down another 2.75 today while the Dow, NASDQ and Pharm sector were all up. Guess it must be tied to the further rating drop in Glassdoor for Flem's leadership.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BUY BUY BUY

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So much for the bump. Investors must have watched the pathetic spin from today's town hall. Our leadership is basically amateur hour.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually just shy of $268

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wrote an honest review on Glassdoor but it wanted me to sign up with my email and password or sign in through Facebook. I decided to pass. Is it really anonymous. I'm not happy here mostly because of our leadership lying but I can't risk losing my job.