15k retention bonus

Discussion in 'Amylin' started by Anonymous, Jun 1, 2012 at 2:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No.

Challenging Lives. Changing the Challlenge.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes--we do--that's the point!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So which is it?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We DO get the bonus even if we "Change Hands" before January. Read the communication spelling out the terms. Run Fast and find something else.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is nebulous though. If we change hands and are let go? Or if we change hands and are kept on through Jan 1 during a transition period?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Count it as your severance pay...your all gone once mother Merck buys you!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If big pharma buys amylin I am going to be the person that takes all the WALMART PICTURES.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amylin is a big pharma wannabe. Metrics, metrics, lack of territory ownership, metrics, reach, frequency, metrics.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you have to wait until January to get the retention bonus or have you already received it?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, no one has even received the "confidentiality agreement" yet. hahaha. Lots of smoke and mirrors here...bonus delays for months, no IC scorecards for months, change in IC plan just recently even after all folks designated targets beforehand.

But you sound like someone who is looking for a shakedown of your (ex)spouse. So, no he hasnt gotten paid yet and probably won't.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't polish a turd... And believe me, every effort has been made to sell this company and no one is buying anytime soon. Leadership team should be embarrassed. And the actions taken to generate 'buying' interest in this company should be investigated by Federal Authorities. Smoke and mirrors.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not smoke and mirrors. Don't kid yourself. This company WILL be sold. Icahn is a smart man and all of the drama he created for the past few months is not a smokescreen. There are a lot of people who will make a boat load of money when this company sells - investors, upper management and the new company purchasing Bydurion. Bydurion has big potential (regardless of the bickering here between reps) and if promoted right and with an easier delivery system, will be worth billions in annual revenue with a larger sales force selling it. It is the answer for a down-on-their-luck company like AZ to how to right a sinking ship. It puts many companies back in the lucrative diabetes market. The people making the decisions will look at the money, bottom line. NOT the romanticized notion of staying small and independent. That may be the hope of middle management and home office folks who have invested their careers with Amylin, but most of us have seen lifers and career people tossed on their rears from mergers, streamlining, etc. all when it came time to maximize or create profit. We will all be collateral damage. Announcement by the end of July, we are gone by Christmas. Happy holidays!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

before then

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I stopped reading after you got the product wrong. It is Bydureon.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me. I have spell checked my resume and it is jest fyne. Good luk to us awl.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least we have Fridays off - to network and to polish off that resume.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't polish that turd of of resume either...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is the signed contract necessary?
    Thoughts anyone?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was thinking the same thing. I got a retention bonus from another company and they did not ask for a signing contract. They divided the amount in trimesters and we got them along with our sales bonus checks, so the longer you stayed the bigger the bonus. What would happen if we leave before December? Why our signatures are necessary?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would make more sense-the longer you stay the more you get up to the 15k.
    Why go through the dramatics of taking the money back if you leave between jan and June 2013?
    Once again, stupidity at HQ.

So what happens if we get bought before the June 30 2012 retention contract deadline? Riddle me that