18 days of Silence

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Apr 18, 2018 at 6:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calm down ! Calm down ! Look in the mirror... do you see the reflection of our leader ? Breathe deeply and slowly... do you hear the guiding voice of our CEO ? Allow yourself to be open to the wisdom of the ages, oh most gracious leader fill me with your purpose. Every Day Ron Believes In YOU !! So show your faith by doing your f*ckn job !!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks, Oh gracious and enlighten Acharya. Your words of spiritual wisdom are soothing to my aching heart, as I sit under the Bodhi tree hoping for our ACOR share price to rise. My hope is that following the Eightfold Path dictated by your wisdom, my work will deliver results to your satisfaction. Acorda is our Sangha, Dr Cohen is at the center of our Tantra.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

as I gaze upward at your magnificent Ron-ness... my head as high as the sole of your imperial shoe soul...ant like I scurry about fulfilling my meager destiny...please to know I serve you...I worship your Ron-ness

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THE IDIOTIC POSTS ARE A DISGRASE !!!!!!! LEADERSHIP EXPECTS A MODICUM OF LOYALTY AND CERTAINLY THE DERANGED INDIVIDUAL NEEDS SPECIAL TREATMENT !! SO GIT WITH IT !!!!!!!!!
    A-HOLES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WORK HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avoid DiGrase ! When Working On Your Car Avoid De Grease ! Bow Down Miserable Worms ! Obey Your Master ! Do As You Are Told ! Crumbs And Lashes Are Your Bonus ! Avoid Digrase Resign Now !

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The rank & file losers continue to post nonsense. This Company deserves 100% loyalty from all. Stop now.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sorry, but everyone at Acorda has at least one A-hole.

By the look of constipation of some of our faces, it might not be fully functional is all Acordions.

And there is that small minority of Acordions that have a second A-hole where their mouth should be. Oh my, and they DO suffer from verbal diarrhea.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loyalty and respect are earned not owed or deserved. Something you fail to understand with your constant drivel about rank and file.

You may feel you owe Dear Leader since he holds your H1B visa, the rest of us are fed up with the crappy leadership, poor decision making flat stock over two years, and your BS.

Nice re-purposing of the cluster seizure booth at AAN by the way. Really showed the commitment to PD and the genius marketing at Acorda. Sunovions booth kicked the crap out of ACOR.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey we saved $5.. waddaya expect eh genius ? Lucky we didnt repurpose clowns suits and have you wear them in the booth.. or betta.. we coulda had the dunk tank where folks throw ballys and you fall in da wadda

so quit ya bellyachin and GET BACK TO WORK

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you just don't get it......Leadership expects and deserves respect. They have already climbed to the top of the food chain and those below (yes the rank & file) must show respect and obey their Leaders else hit the door !!!

IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THIS THEN HIT THE ROAD JACK !!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You demonstrate with every post that it is you who doesn’t get it. What you describe and demand is not leadership, it is not visionary, it is not motivating and it does not inspire greatness.

What you desire is a totalitarian regime, which probably works well for inept leaders trying to make a big deal out of me-too products and cover for mistakes made because of their arrogance and poor managerial skills.

As you have stated, most talent has left and the remaining are looking.

Keep up the BS postings.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah, Leadership.
    That magical word that eludes many

What interesting back-and-forth posts; a clearly speak of the talent of our Acordions.

Keep posting, this is better than CNN chatter about Stormy Daniels and our #MAGA POTUS Mr Donald J Trump - the greatest president EVER. (Just like Dr Cohen is our greatest CEO EVER!!!!)

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone still at this company is a loser. You all are staying because of the stock you THINK you will cash out with after this pile of expensive junk is sold - and it will be. Start looking. There is better out there with better leaders. You are all in for a surprise. ACOR has been on the sale block and no one is telling you! You have slimeballs working in commercial!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The previous posters are out of bounds. We expect thoughtful positive posts but, if critical, at least of a kinder / gentler nature. Remember, Leadership works long hours, sometimes 24/7 to grow our business and improve your lot in life. To impute slothful work habits is insulting.

We suggest all ankle biters out there vow to work harder, longer, and thank Management for providing such wonderful benefits and career trajectory !

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For too long management has carried the dead wood, graciously offering opportunities to demonstrate worth, the dead wood have failed again, and again. Now the dead wood speaks ! Amazing who would have thought that their worthless little fingers are capable of typing ?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am waking up at 5 am to drive my two hour commute to Ardsley, because I believe in the mission of Acorda

I am proud of the work I do for our patients, irrespective of any rewards that Leadership springs upon me.

It is all about our Parkinson's patients, stock price, Investors, bonuses, promotions, ect come a distant second.

Please stop the negativity
    Let's concentrate on delivering an approval for CVT

God bless Acorda

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#37 Thank You.
    As a fellow employee I am ready to leave for Ardsley. Yes fight the traffic etc. We have a bigger mission in life than to gripe about our Company on CP. Those small minded posters : shame!