18 states have increasing COVID 19 rates

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, May 20, 2020 at 10:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well this re-opening thing is going well. Looks like wave 2 is already here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe increased testing leads to increased numbers. That is a simplistic view, maybe you should look at number per thousand cases.

If you are elderly or have underlying health conditions then you should remain quarantined. Those otherwise health, it’s an acceptable risk. You have a higher mortality rate driving your car all day.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. Although the young adults that had strokes due to COVID or kids that now have Kawasaki’s disease may disagree.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be thankful we have Veeva Engage

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I connect to the front desk thru Engage using the doctors profile to help them get samples then can I count that as a call to the doc?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course you can.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's what I thought thanks. I know other people are doing that but just wanted to make sure.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This will be clarified on next call. If you talked to doctor you can, if you didn’t, it’s a compliance issue and will be dealt with accordingly.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My neighbor is a physician and does a lot of Veeva Engage calls with reps. He has either his nurse or receptionist talk to the rep, you will be fine.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U must be a drug rep, u dont really understand these things.
    There is no prof of causality between COVID and the things u mentioned.
    U either have an agenda or u are stupid.
    It’s time to go back to work, u may not sit on ur ass and collect money.

Also, only provider contacts are a call. U will make 1 engage cal per day where u interact with a physician and u must speak on the phone to 3 providers. Office staff does not count and u will have 2 product details.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, if I talk to anyone, it’s a call. If I think about talking to someone it will be a call. VE is already a major failure. It’s not even to be considered seriously by anyone with half-a-brain. Pharma sales could very well be changed forever. Management must accept the reality, adapt to it by whatever means necessary, and move forward.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My neighbor disagrees with you. Thanks to Veeva Engage, he’s now feeding his staff three times a day.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You misunderstand. I’m not a drug rep, so in fact I DO get to sit on my ass in my home office and collect quite a bit of money.

If you want to charge out there and expose yourself by hawking pills that’s your call. Just glad my job keeps me safe.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

US COVID deaths to exceed 100,000 over holiday weekend.

Bleach injections must not have worked...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Lgbt illegal from CNN Chinese News Network.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Lundbeck intentionally hire racists?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not just racist, but also bigoted. Will a hateful hat trick be attempted?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like ur gonna go back to work.
    Awesome!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U should try the bleach injections. U can just get a bottle of Clorox and our pour into a 1 cup container and drink it, it will do the same as injection

Oh and probably 80% of those are people over 70 so I think u will b ok especially if u cleanse ur system with the bleach.

Have fun this upcoming weekend