185 gone

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Aug 31, 2017 at 11:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's Affected not effected. Janitors should be banned from here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yikes

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

☝️Says the one who just found out their job is safe

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great Point....I am going to leave. Management has been awful, WDL has made her managers her bitch, they bow down to her out of fear, treat DCS's like shit, HR is a joke, they allow them to get away with anything they want....in a Hollywood way.

After the Wall Street journal article came out and my manager started being really weird I updated my resume after over 10 years. I was very lucky and accepted a job offer starting this month....but am hoping to get Laid Off too...more to stick it to Novo but I really hope me leaving opens up a position for someone who gets laid off.

I don't make any dreams that another company will be vastly different. I think pharma is all The Same Circus, just different clowns. Starting with a new company can be nerve racking, but I believe one has the opportunity to go into it with a new set of eyes and excitement. I lost the excitement with Novo over a year ago, I wish I had gone sooner.

Good luck to everyone. Be sure to go to company Sales page and look up your Rankings in the COE Archives. If you loose your job, they will cut off access. Besides, even if you make it, your Resume needs to be a living document like our IDP used to be....remember that gem that got lost.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lost all respect for this company. You let go of people indiscriminately with zero attention paid to performance, reviews, territory potential, or tenure.

You let go of the best rep in a pod, a top manager, or someone who has been with the company since the beginning.

It’s disgusting. What incentive do we have when there is NOTHING that makes you safe?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this happened I am not shocked
    This is the new novo

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It did.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said, I have been with this company over 10 years and it means not one damn thing. It's all to protect the COMPANY against possible discrimination lawsuits. You can sue for discrimination if you were a top performer. They just blankly cut. I can't wait to retire, pray I get that choice!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*CAN'T* SUE!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what area or state was this in??

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

high noon...crickets....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

those that remain, anyone know a good labor attorney?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was the H team affected?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol yes. I don't think it exists any more. Some reps made it but think they're getting absorbed into other layers.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll email specifically designed the new H layout

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Info is being communicated now

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

didn't mean for it to sound like a troll email, I am not an H rep and have heard very little today, just worried about some close friends.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will it be done by phone call or email

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

email first....follow up call

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im hearing no more HS reps too