185 gone

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Aug 31, 2017 at 11:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It depends upon the territory. In our state HS went from four down to two.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I lost both my partners and my manager as well the person who hired me. Sad day

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

similar here

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new norm around here is wait by the phone every holiday season and prepare for the most ridiculous choices to be made by a third party. If you think you were kept because you are better than your partner that got clipped...think again. This was so damn rigged it should be criminal. Sleep tight, those of you that survived.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is the new world. The best do not always keep their job.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They flipped a few DCS's to Es and Es to DCSs here

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody get an accurate count on the actual carnage. I know some areas were not hit that hard but around here it was pretty brutal. Had to be more than 185 nationwide.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

About 120 in the field.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct! 45 of those 120 were OCS

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also, lots of posted jobs for displaced folks and more jobs to be posted for anyone who wants to apply, starting next week. A lot of unnecessary territory shake-ups and weird placements, but it seems there are plenty of jobs if someone wants to take them. This seemed to be not as bad as predicted on here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the mantra is that decisions are made by a 3rd party. I guess that its just a coincidence that many of us correctly predicted whom would be cut in our region.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when is the next round?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same time next year.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post 3Q earnings. B careful. 185 will b a drop in the bucket. Focus will b on mgmt.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah baby, yeah.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That sounds like an exact repeat of what you said it would be this time around. Can you just go ahead and admit that you are full of shit? It's obvious to everyone else, but you seem to be acting like your words have meaning and credibility, when it's obvious that they do not.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck to you.