185 gone

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Aug 31, 2017 at 11:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guessing ZS. They used to be right next door at our old office. Theyve been ripping this industry off for decades, with their BS "black box" numbers cruncher.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ADA did. We should have sent them novolog and tresiba pens instead. 2 cases of novolin. What's that? 20 patients? Absurd. What's the ET going to do about IC for the reps in Houston area?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes - that's how you show support. Send them something they didn't ask for. Maybe we should have sent them Prandin as well, huh?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something isn't adding up from the webcast(s). How do they know that 185 positions will be eliminated, if they don't know what the maps look like, if they haven't gotten feedback from the RBDs and DBMs, etc. Unless they are telling whom ever that they need to cut "X" amount of jobs. All these things don't add up to what they say they know and don't know. Zero trust in ET at this point and culture took another 5 step backwards. Good job doing this right before a new indication and a product launch.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kinda like "creating" a new level of Area leadership ALL out of Princeton, NJ????

Let's see, you don't want to relo your family across the country for this great place on your own dime???
    Novo is the best!!!!!!!

Well, Doug's crew ALL live here already and they were choice number #2 for those spots....so they can have them.

Really, how fucking blatant is this shit.

Big Pharma,
    Old Tricks.

We have all seen it before.

Stay Focused My Friends, Stay Focused.

Complete Joke.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They can get 2 cases of novolin for under $500 at Walmart. Gotta love that triple bottom line. How much saxenda did they send?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sure if patients are super concerned about obesity management given the conditions in Houston. I assume the lack of food and fresh water should take care of that for them. And, again, they gave what was asked of them to give as opposed to shoving something on them that they didn't want. I think I'm starting to get a picture of your sales style in action.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously you weren't paying attention or you are blind.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess what? Novo went to the ADA and asked what they could do to support their efforts, and the ADA asked for Novolin to be sent, which is what Novo then did.
    What's wrong with you? We get it, you don't like Novo so maybe its time for you to move on.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

t was nice for novo to do something. The same way they did something for those patients that cant afford tresiba or levemir by giving them access to novolin

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Being they didn't have to do anything, it is nice that we priced Novolin lower than what we had to. We run a business, not a charity. It's never any business' goal to make sure EVERYONE can afford their product. They just need to make sure that ENOUGH people can afford their product so that they continue to grow and make a profit. If you have a problem with that, then your problem is living in a capitalist country.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I smell photo op and press release opportunity, nothing more.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I need to read our triple bottom line tagline again. I thought that we....never mind.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Equal weighting: socially responsible, FINANCIALLY VIABLE, and environmentally sound.

Where do you read that we're a charity?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's what they told you. We sent more human insulin to Syria than we did Houston.

You think area hospitals would have turned down analog?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insulin vials of Novolog, Fiasp, Levemir, and soon Tresiba are $30-45 each in Canada. Maybe NNI Canada will send them analog.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've always noticed that when it comes to other people and businesses, we love to say how they could do more. If you don't feel NNI is doing enough, then why not donate a few thousand dollars of your own money to the relief effort, earmarked for analog insulin? I would encourage you to be thankful for what any person or business chooses to do to help, being they don't have to do anything at all.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey braniac, Tresiba is not available in vials.

#fakenews
    #SAD