185 gone

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Aug 31, 2017 at 11:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a true fact. WHY do we employ these people? We could have one per two districts and they can go where they are used. AGREED

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is hysterical. It looked like a version of a low budget B film made for the pharma industry. So funny

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent question. This company is filled with morons on the ELT.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's why your RBD is not smart and can't win when they use the line from the TV beer commercial;

If The RBD is not aware of the beer commercial, their direct reports will assume the source of the statement is in fact the beer commercial, and accordingly accuse the RBD of being a moron.

If The RBD is in fact aware of the TV commercial, and they've slightly modified the phrase from it thinking it's somehow helping or motivating their people when they pull it out and use it, then they're definitely a moron.

It's called a lose/lose situation.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for your most excellent clarification of this commonly misunderstood topic.

I did notice however that the very first sentence of your most excellent post referred to the RBD as a "complete moron." That was well said too!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy shit!

Could it be that the RBD who's urging his people to tell customers that NNI is trying to put itself out of business, and The RBD who's using that "stay focused" line they took from a beer commercial, and The Tesiba Pop Guy are ONE AND THE THE SAME PERSON??????

If they are all the same guy, they won't have to lay me off. I'm fucking resigning.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd say that's about as likely as saying that every response to every one of the posts was made by the same person. I know you probably want to paint everyone in a leadership position as a moron, as that's a very self-serving argument, but it's pretty unlikely that's the case. Odds are, there isn't even an RBD saying the things that this dude is claiming are being said. Anyone can say anything on here, but that doesn't make it true.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right. No one at or above DBM level has ever told their people to proclaim that NNI is trying to put itself out of business. That line of BS came from a Takeda troll trying to....do what, exactly?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's hilarious!!!! Gong Show! That's exactly what it is. I'm literally laughing out loud at your comment.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Human insulin lowers Hb a1C the same as analog insulin, yes with some drawbacks (hypo, not a true flat curve, inconvenient dosing). But in the end same results in Hb a1C!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear administrator, please take this post off! Dont want the public to see this!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hospitals, prisons, clinics, military all use human Regular insulin with rainbow coverage on a routine basis, with NPH or Lantus.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same is true of bovine or pig insulin, if you crank it up high enough it will match any new analog basal or regular. Cool argument, brah.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work as an O rep and would gladly volunteer to be laid off. Pay me to go find another job-gladly.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have any idea when layoffs will happen?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Between Thanksgiving and Christmas

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perfect during the HOLIDAY SEASON and we thought last year's Christmas corporate gifts were bad. It just keeps getting better and better.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not a Drug Rep, but my daughter and her new husband are Rep's. One of them works for Novo, the other does not.

I recently witnessed first hand how healthcare delivery has changed, and based upon what I hear from my daughter and her husband, I'm not too sure they should be making any long term plans in drug sales either.

I went to my gastroenterologist recently after not having been there for a couple years. The name of the practice had been changed, and the location where I used to go to see my gastro-guy had moved two miles down the road. There were many new faces, A Physician Assistant talked to me before the doctor saw me (I'd never seen a PA before). The Medical Assistant I had known so well was gone too. "She doesn't work here any more" is what the nurse told me.

I eventually saw my doctor, but let me tell you, he was in and out in a flash. He used to spend some time with me, but it was obvious to me by his body language and the quick exam I got that he had other patients he had to get to. Definitely not his old way of doing things.

I told my daughter that appointment, and she said "That's corporate medicine for you." I said to her "If patients cant get any time with him, Drug Rep's sure as hell cant!" Her reply? "No shit." I really don't know about this "big pharma" thing they both talk about. Seems to me that the future of it is a bit shaky.