185 gone

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Aug 31, 2017 at 11:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Posting that correction hurt pretty bad didn't it.....dip shit. Hahahaha!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not really. Thanks for asking, though.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you work for Novo in 2000 Dip shit if not the shut the hell up because you. An use and acronyms you want the have always messed with data in Novo's favor

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the number to layoff is truly just 185 at present, this poster should make 186. My 4 year old can put together a better sentence.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This reeks of big pharma layoffs of the past. It’s going to be bigger than anyone realizes. But stay focused and Sell, Sell, Sell! Control what you can control ladies and gents. Don’t worry about your job just worry about that next script!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly, can’t wait til the # of displaced DBMs announced on the 15th is more than expected on their calls.

Those remaining will be so grateful to keep their jobs, they will say anything to the reps on the 16th.

The irony is the DBMs are the ones trying to keep everyone “focused” these days, while the RBDs are silent with the exception of a couple bits here and there....because they have seen the entire picture, and it isn’t pretty for any of us!!!!!

New territories, new partners, Hreps depleted, teams being completely dissolved into other teams, 3 reps where 4 or 5 Cove now, BS “overlapping” spots, more reps under each DBM, Area Leads not living in their home geographies (except one).

Not complaining, should’ve happened a long, long time ago.

Just gut it now, and enough with this every November BS.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any proof of new cove pods??

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

last email was scary

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the last email screams 25% cut

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how bad is it going to be?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought we were told this would be a small cut

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it’s safe to say not to believe what they say. It’s historically always been downplayed. Why distract everyone even more? Easier to say it’s a small change.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What language are you trying to type here?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s a cove pod? Haven’t heard of that rumor.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You DO realize that the reason that so many of us are here in the first place is because "leadership" bought into Big Pharma's reach & frequency/share of voice from 2010-2015, right? Now as we have always done, we're copying Big Pharma once more. Trust me, this is only the beginning. Merck and Lilly have announced massive cuts across the board. BI cut many field spots last year. Do you really think that 185 is going to be our final "response" to what others in diabetes are doing?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the poster mean to say coven. As in the ELT is a group of blood -sucking egomaniacs. NOT the Novo Nordisk Way that I was hired under 10 years ago. Thanks to the big pharma rejects who now run the US division of Novo we are no different from the rest. Every November there is a blood bath. 185 positions is a lot if you are one of them. 70 new positions created? Yes rep in Louisiana we have a position for you in Des Moines, IA. You want it right? Yes well you have to interview for it. This company has shown how it values its people. They don’t.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guys, a year from now a shit-load more than 185 will have been cut. SURE, we will have added a slew of upper-level managers, no doubt tied to DUGL or that guy whose wife thinks his suit shows off his ass. Look arounnd: access is down, ESI and others are kissing Basaglar ass, and worst of al, we cant increase prices willy-nilly as we used to. The company gets a huge tax write off for employing so many, but in these times, it just aint worth having pods of three anymore, especially when we get so little face-time. We no longer need armies of Market Access people who see their 8 key customers 5X a year.

Like another poster said, we are going to emulate Merck and others as we've always done. THEY added pods of 3-4, so we did too. Look at Sanofi, AZ, Lilly and Merck sites on here. Although we have a better pipeline, what you see there is our future. We just dont need a bloated field force anymore. A pod of two is far more than we need. You know and so do I. Yes, it will suck if I get cut. But this isnt the 60s Soviet Union, where I can pull a salary similar to a FP and do very, very little face-time work.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hearing from rumor mill at home office mostly DBMS will be hit by this, need to trim the fat! Some pods are also in trouble but only ones that can be absorbed by surrounding PODS. Managers will have larger teams and districts.
    Bag structure is changing but keeping 3 man Pods with larger territories.

Keep chins up and drive that share!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not what I am hearing. Do you have a trusted source?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are full of caca!