2 da gob who thought he was mr. sneaky pants on the phone yesterday

Discussion in 'Meda' started by anonymous, Nov 29, 2016 at 7:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The amount of real estate I own in your head is staggering at this point. Multiple responses, pretending to be other people, then responding in the format I dictate. I wouldn't bring your performance here up at the next Mensa chapter meeting superstar.

I loved the list you typed up. Did you google search job postings and cut and paste or is that what you imagine a real job to be. Either way don't worry about convincing the guy on the internet that owns you, keep practicing so MAYBE a recruiter will put you through for an interview.

Honestly though, just stick to pharma. Its a safe play for guys like you. Not too much thinking just go leave coffee and say what the coverage is. Nothing to be ashamed of for a limited person like yourself. Which personality are you going to use for your retort? I like the incoherent angry swearing guy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are we going to see the consultant title? In 6 months? Can you name it GOB Consultants? Will you be presenting marketing pieces like the why kit? Speaking of recruiters, I just sent them a little "sizzle" to find me Meda management candidates and send those resumes my way. Farewell....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwJvVTQ6-0

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we all agree that the GOBs were pretty nice guys?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bunch of drunks, lazy and sloppy. They cant fill out a Linkedin profile let alone a job application. Game over for that crew

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is the GOB who is the original poster who is the guy from linkedin?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

30 pharmacies in Florida and 70 nationwide. Are you that GOB that recently had an interview go sideways when they asked you about your formal development between the time you graduated college (80s) and up through your twenty year career?

I heard they threw you a bone and gave you some examples like an MBA, or a college course, maybe even a certificate, hell they said even if you were certified in CPR it would at least be an answer. But no, there you were interviewing for a management role with no answer and from what I heard it looked like you needed a drink.

Another GOB has a face to face lined up next week and I bet he is all excited. Hiring manager gave me a call to get the scoop. I'm sure its all going to be laughs and smiles at first like normal. Until the part of the interview begins to measure the GOB's profiency with excel :) No talking your way out of that one. Pure application folks . Wish I could be there when they pass over the computer to this GOB and ask about pivot tables, forecasting, building charts and graphs with raw data, etc....

In the big leagues managers don't run to the analytics team and put it on them.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h3pZZQbFWj8

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats a florida pill mill for sure.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened? Looks like you aren't laughing anymore. Crawl back into the shadows? Medication wear off and realize shit got real? One of your friends from Straight Capital going to call me and try to get the scoop?
    We dont deal with mickey mouse private equity . Especially if their portfolio consists of small potatoes. Primetime boys!

- "culture forward"

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I Called it back in January boys and in writing ( see quoted post above). Speaking of writing, I realized I can write a book or academic journal entry about this place . What happened here is a modern day Peter's Principle example. I've entertained the idea with a few publishers already. Swimple switch of the name , people, and include a few funnies. Could turn into a movie one day who knows, haven't decided yet.

Great explanation videos on Youtube about the Peter Principle. Not much content written about the subject for awhile. Might be because they need someone with a sense of humor to make it appealing to read about it again.