2 day's for a conference call, yeah right-LAYOFFS!!

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 24, 2017 at 7:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this sinking ship has finally taken on too much water (in the form of FDA violations and legal issues)
    And gold was a flop, they made a fraction of what they were forecasting, monitstat people are pissed-they figured out we were strictly told to NOT SELL MONISTAT (wow!!) and so much turnover it'll make your head spin, docs don't want nothing to do with new reps who can't even get access-it's a literal joke!

So let me get this straight, Friday at 4pm we get an email that no one is to go into the field the following Monday or Tuesday and we have a conference call on Monday 11:00 am (because of the west coast people-that's the earliest est time for a conf call).
    ....and I'm suppose to believe there's not going to be a lay off, yeah right.
    I knew when we had our national sales meeting over the phone this piece of shit company was no good.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After the osmotica ACQUISITION
    Btw-if you were told it was a merger-you were lied to! Look it up, it's recorded publicly as an acquisition, MEANING THEY BOUGHT VERTICAL!
    When a company is acquired, they project and show profit history for a 5-10-15 year period as well as future projections, osmotica was lied to about company profits in the past and sales forecasts for the future-THE NUMBERS FOR THE FIRST YEAR SINCE THE ACQUISITION ARE IN-AND THEY ARE NOT GOOD! Plus gold was the first big launch the company ever had-and it blew donkey balls.

This means no more women's health, the portfolio is stale and undesirable, competition just picked up a topical estrogen and other products that will destroy what little market share vertical has, and the turnover-oh yes-the turnover, over 1/2 the company.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is so cheap, we will be lucky if we get 30 days of severance. It makes perfect sense to let us go at the end of the month. We still don't have goals bc they knew we would be gone before the end of Q1

It will be a blessing in disguise for us to collect severance/unemployment and get some down time to find a real Pharma job with a respectable company unlike Verticle/Osmotica.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Class action lawsuit if anyone wants to join in. My attorneys are licking their chops on this one.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope your lawyer sends me a post card to join In on that class action. I would love to give Verticle a taste of their own medicine.

Mayday mayday from this horrible company. Thank god I had three interviews this week and moving forward with each of them. Of course I interviewed on company time, haha

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are folks feeling on the NS side? Feel like we don't have much longer before this ship sinks completely. They waited way too long to jump on the specialty pharmacy wagon. All I hear all day everyday is how patients insurances are denying Lorzone or it's hundreds of dollars. I don't even know what to say anymore, it's exhausting to say the least.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope I get laid off on Monday or Tuesday with a reasonable severance. I would like to get paid to find a new job (I have been looking). I'm extremely unhappy along with the majority of the sales force.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope I get laid off on Monday or Tuesday with a reasonable severance. I would like to get paid to find a new job (I have been looking). I'm extremely unhappy along with the majority of the sales force.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was the average payout for reps so they would be bound not to speak with lawyers?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It just plain fun watching Verticle implode

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Verticle is on life support! The executive management team is either arrogant or ignorant, I would put my money on both.

They are out of touch too.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't wait to see what happens during the turbulence

Classic tragedy: puffed itself up with hubris, thought it was invincible, did crooked things, got its comeuppance. You flew too high and your wings melted.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager told the district that we need to be vigilant and get our resumes ready. He/She was being honest with us and giving us a heads up as to what is coming six months down the road.

If you are passively looking, speed it up ASAP

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't panic we will be fine

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's what she said

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Verticle isn't that bad, they paid me while I did my home study and away training for my new job. In fact, they are still paying me. I love getting two paychecks and only working one job. I use the same lunch receipts for both my jobs verticle pays me back cash when my real job pays the AMEX off. I use my new company gas card and expense the ('free') gas receipts through vertical also. It feels great to get back bonus money verticle took from me. Cheers to me for getting my $$$. Suckers

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait, what? You mean my job is in danger??? Oh god this is earth shattering!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone shocked? If so, you are not paying attention to what is going around here!!!

Only shocked that it is taking so long. Most companies give a 60 day notice but vertical doesn't do anything normal. They certainly don't care about their sales force.

Tom and Osmotica ruined this company.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like the Intendis crew sunk another sailing ship. GV, TD and their minions.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avion Pharmaceuticals, LLC v. Vertical Pharmaceuticals, LLC
    Georgia Northern District Court
    Judge: Steve C Jones
    Case #: 1:16-cv-04395
    Nature of Suit 840 Property Rights - Trademark
    Cause 15:1125a False representation-goods sold-interstate commerce.
    Case Filed: Nov 29, 2016

21. Marc Smith

Marc Smith New Member

So is OB Complete Gold still going to be on the market or are the rumors true that all the samples were recalled?