2 South Carolina reps reported for Off Label

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, Jun 4, 2019 at 12:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have they been fired yet?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These girls were not only promoting off label, they were also committing and promoting fraud to physicians. They are two narcissist who have always had the mind set they could do whatever they wanted. When the criminal promotion comes out in August they will be fired immediately. Just wait!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s Company Wide
    New York has been doing this forever and getting away with it

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should have already been fired!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like someone with a vendetta. Why do you care so much?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not my post, but if they did promote off label, and I heard they did, why are they still here? Maybe OTSUKA is just fine with their “new messages”.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know Otsuka was investigating them and their actions even further this week. Otsuka does not want what they were doing to get out. Especially the criminal fraud part. It will be interesting to see if the company does the right thing.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know they were being investigated this week for the criminal fraud part of it. It will be interesting to see what the company does with the information they have on them. Hopefully they will do the right thing.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so obvious that the same person is making 90% of these posts. Whether the “two girls” promoted off label or not, I hope they get a restraining order against this dude. This sounds personal.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I reported the to OIC