2 week notice

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 19, 2017 at 10:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve had a few of my friends give their two week notice and Arbor immediately let’s them go a day later. I’ve never heard of this before. So does that mean we should not give two weeks notice?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so you give them 2 weeks and they know your not going to work so they let you go.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give your 2 week notice and you’ll find out. You won’t get paid!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I basically faked my calls and started home training with my new company when I quit instead of giving my 2 weeks. I gave my notice to my manager when he was supposed to ride with me and met him to give him all my stuff. The look on his face was priceless!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know someone who did this to A-Game Kevin! Priceless:------@

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

give your 2 week notice the day you start your new job

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh yeah, jeez or drip on your equipment you’ll need to return

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I told them I wasn’t returning iPad until I was paid my commission. They paid

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Doubtful. Over an old ass iPad?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s Arbor they are cheap AF

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly, so your bonus payout would cost way more than a crappy old iPad

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think most people I’ve spoken to view the new policy as hostile, and instead of giving two weeks notice they are giving notice long after they’ve left. It’s a shame the whole process has to be so uncivil.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s Arbor for you. If upper management wouldn’t be so hostile it would never have gotten to that point.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Double dip as long as you can. My manager is clueless!

15. I know of at least 3 people double dipping right now. Two got new jobs after the layoffs and the other runs the E-Z Rx program o_O.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m blown away by the number of people I know of that are interviewing. Speaking to my friends who have been laid off, not one of them is making less than 30k more in base, and more in bonus as well. I’m sure I’m not the only one hearing this, and that’s motivating people to look. Not to mention the job market is hot.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arbor doesn’t pay industry market value or provide a competitive benefit package for sales reps. We will continue to lose people until we do.
    You are right. There are a lot of companies hiring right now and it’s looking pretty attractive.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What companies are hiring? I don't see many postings.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just a heads up they will not pay any vacation owed. KS told me they are not required to which is kind of shifty considering it is vacation earned and not technically owed. Your earn each minute as you work. They suck. Just warning those leaving take vacation days before you put in notice.