$20 Million Distributor Looking for Extra Lines (Midwest)

Discussion in 'Independent Medical Contractors' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2011 at 9:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have a $20 million distributorship with 24 sales reps. Looking for additional lines in the midwest. Will invest and train new reps if there is not a cross-over sales opportunity. Send me info at tisingroup at yahoo dot com.
    Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you certainly know your business! Cafepharma is a great way to find new lines to carry! I am so sure you have a 20 mil business! I am so sure! You are awesome!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im not sure about the revenue. but I have been independent for a while actually own a a distributorship with multiple reps. What is average commission for this set up? 750 isnt that great for alot of compounds, Residual? Don't have any conflicting lines at this time but cant say for sure in the next short anount of time. We are exclusive in the Northeast for several companies. Please expand.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only an idio t would present this to their Dr. Most likely violates anti-kickback statutes. Also, what happens when Dr. is liable for mixing a compound in his office and the patient has an adverse effect. How about Pts. they give the cream to and Ins. company denies it and Dr. doesn't want to pay distributor for cream. If you write off or give for free, that is a violation. So many issues with this model it's scary. Wouldn't touch it with a ten foot dollar bill.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incorrect. This was developed by a physician in the largest pain institute in Florida. You know little about the system.

We have multiple legal letters of opinion clearing our company of any wrongdoing. OCS does not pay the MD for anything. They are reimbursed by rendering service in the practice and we bill on their behalf. Our software management platform, its dozens of features and ongoing support is the value we charge for.

Nothing is written off - in fact, we do not profit from the meds or the equipment and the MD is responsible for the cost of the base ingredients.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest