2011-2012-NCAA College Football Pick Em' BOWL BONANZA!!!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by BAMABOY, Dec 5, 2011 at 10:58 PM.

1. Drug Dumper

Drug Dumper Well-Known Member

Drug Dumper went to bed and stopped watching it. I'm just glad we sold our tickets.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ATTENTION!!!! UPDATE ON THE NO-SPREAD PICK 'EM BOWL BONANZA!!!!

Today SMU beat Pittsburgh. That means Fucktard has the advantage going into the final 2 bowl games. BamaBoy needs to win BOTH games to be crowned Cafe Pharma Bowl Bonanza King. Fucktard just needs to win ONE game to be crowned Cafe Pharma Bowl Bonanza Queen.

BamaBoy needs BOTH Northern Illiniois to beat Arkansas State - AND the Crimson Tide to win the National Championship!

Fucktard needs EITHER Arkansas State to beat Northern Illinois OR LSU to win the National Championship.

Good luck to both worthy competitors! The eyes of Cafe Pharma are upon you!!!!

3. BAMABOY

BAMABOY Well-Known Member

Oh Crap I picked Northern Illinois! Arky State has been playing really well this season. Should have picked SMU since PITT has a new Coach..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You spoke much too soon, BamaBoy! Northern Illinois brought home a big "W" tonight and kept you alive.

This means that the N0-SPREAD BOWL BONANZA championship is down to the FINAL GAME: LSU vs. ALABAMA!!!!

IT'S FUCKTARD vs. BAMABOY!!!!

Who will wear the golden crown tomorrow evening????

Stay tuned, folks!!! What a way to end the season!!!! :D

5. Fucktard

Fucktard Well-Known Member

LSU will hopefully win and give me bragging rights here as well as some $$$ in my pool. No doubt that tonight will be exciting!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Saban still have that lame-ass field goal kicker on his roster? If he is under another pressure situation in tonight's game the possibility of another choke is excellent. It doesn't matter how much he practices. It's how he performs under pressure. And it's very difficult to change that.

I think the team that delivers the first punch wins. If LSU plays a first half like they played against Georgia - they lose.

If Alabama cannot stop the LSU offense in the first half - they lose.

It's that simple.

7. BAMABOY

Yep BAMA still has the horrible lame ass kicker. Saban has seemed very laid back and confident during all of the interviews which is very unusual for him before a big game.

I agree with you. The first team to punch the other one in the mouth will win this game. BAMA is going to open up the play book tonight so we will see some more passing. I am sure LSU will pull one or two trick plays which should be entertaining.

This will be a much closer game than if LSU played Okie State. I think the national media is starting to come around. The Commissioners from all of the BCS Conferences will be meeting later this month to decide and vote on a plus one (mini-playoff). Maybe this time the Big 12 will support Mike Slive's (SEC Commissioner's) plan.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have really been disappointed with the quality of referees during this bowl season. The calls have been horrendous. There were at least 3 games lost on bad calls. I hope they have the best of the best at tonight's national championship.

9. BAMABOY

Thanks Bronco! Yeah the officiating this past bowl season has been abysmal. Just out of curiosity why did you pick BAMA tonight?

I usually am a very negative and cynical BAMA fan. As you have seen with my picks I did choose LSU back in November. I don't know about this game. I think some changes have been made so we will just have to see.

Did you hear about the Honey Badger (Tyrann Mathieu) researching the names of the mother's of different Alabama players? Talk about trying to get into the other guys head? That takes "yo mama" jokes to a whole new level!

10. Drug Dumper

Drug Dumper Well-Known Member

Yeah, I felt that way about the Clemson game.

Just kidding.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Halftime!

These are the 2 best college teams that America has to offer???

I sure hope the 2nd half is better than the 1st half. It couldn't get much worse.

LSU came back hard in the 2nd half against Georgia. But Jefferson really sucks. If LSU is smart they'll yank his ass and start the other QB in the 2nd half.

At least the Bama field goal kicker improved. His 3 field goals are the only scores so far. He might end up the game MVP which would be a joke!

12. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

The best. Hands down. ALABAMA WINS!

13. #93 Fucktard, Jan 9, 2012 at 11:55 PM
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2012 at 12:53 PM
    Fucktard

Fucktard Well-Known Member

Y'all in here talking smack about the poor Bama kicker and he's the only SOB who scored! Of course, besides Richardson's TD.

Congrats, BamaBoy, not just for winning the bowl bonanza, but for the NC for your school. It is so exciting! I cried when UF won each of their 3. Mostly because my Dad was still alive so see them win even just one.

Bama totally dominated tonight. Better prepared and that was some defense. Hey Bronco, my husband was yelling at Les Miles to put the other QB in, too.

And I will wear the 2nd place crown with pride!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And we have a winner for the 2011-12 Cafe Pharma No-Spread Bonanza Bowl!!!!!

BAMABOY!!!

Congratulations, Bamaboy!!! Your final score was 25-10. A 71% hit rate. Nice job!!!!

Fucktard - it was a photo finish. BamaBoy clipped you by a nose. You started slow and damn near won. Fine effort.

For a National Championship it was a really a shitty game - but the Crimson Tide won the trophy fair and square. Hat tip to the State of Alabama!

Great season, pickers! Now we gotta wait another 9 months before we do it again.

Bamaboy - you do the wrap up and give yourself a pat on the back!

15. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

BamaBoy deserves a ton of credit. He made this board my favorite place to post and I hope he's pounding them down in celebration right now. Bama, thanks for all you do. Roll Tide. See you next year.

16. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

I can understand why you would see it that way. Your team plays high schools and reform schools/home schools so it wasn't exciting for you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bama - I knew that first loss to LSU has been eating at the Alabama players for the last 2 months. I knew that they would come back with a vengence. It was obvious to me that they just wanted the win more tonight than LSU. LSU looked like crap. They were overconfident. They didn't even deserve to be on the field.

If Mathieu really did that he's a punk. I'm glad he got his ass handed to him.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you thought tonight's national championship game was "exciting" you need to get a life in a real bad way. Boise would have whooped LSU's ass tonight in a bigger way than Alabama did. And I say that without any reservations.

19. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Congrats Bama Nick had the defense looking like the Steel Curtain tonight. They are #1 and St. Nick is a coaching legend.

20. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

1. What if games are for children

2. You have no proof Boise could have won

3. What if games are for children