2012 Genoptix Year End Review

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by Anonymous, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's take some time to reflect on 2012:

Hospital Initiative - Failing
    Market Access/Payor Contracts - Failing
    AQUA - Failing
    MDS - Failing
    Voucher Program - Sales force for free testing???
    Incentive Comp - Failed
    Achieving Company Goal - Failed (4th year straight)
    Morale - Very low
    Faith in Management - Very low
    Faith in 2013 Strategies - Very low; if we have any
    Management - FAILED!

Looking forward to 2013 filled with PIP's and fake cheer!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot part time specimen processor, virtual flow, and no EMR budget.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha scum sucking weasal management affraid of the truth -- busy deleting posts tonight. LOSERs!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which racist were your referring to?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wondering what did she know about 2013 made her leave such a cushy job!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she was fired

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis will fire the rest of us too, it's only a mater of time dude! If the most money maker of the company for the last 5 years can be fired, I am cooked!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiots, she was not fired!! She left because she knows what's coming in 2013. She's smarter than all of us.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth must hurt you leslie, karma is a bitch

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm crying at the beach while sipping margaritas thinking about the suckers like u that are staying. Hahaha, On my way to make even more money someplace else.

Love You All!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With your tale between your legs, sipping on your bitter tears, finally abandoned, on your way to make more money “somewhere else”
    Karma is a bitch………..

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leslie is 10 times the sales rep and leader you will ever be loser. Her track record was enough to vault an incompetent, mentally immature,ex-cheerleader (LH) to national sales cheerleader.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont buy she was fired. Thats what corporate wants u to believe so u keep drinking kool aid. She left because she saw the writing on the wall. We all do.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fired or quit good riddance, she was a cancer on this company. There are several more that need to be excised. To tell the truth it may already be too late to save this company.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DSC here. A Restructuring needs to be done and wipe out the NSD and RBD positions, even a few DMs. My RBD has never worked with me or any one else in district yet the RBD thinks they know talent, problems, etc etc. Then when business is won the RBD takes all the credit.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on RBD's are useless. My former RBD now ASD is as useful as a mesh condom.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Genoptix shined when there were fewer managers and levels of sales management. The national sales director position is from Pharma think and totally useless. But forget eliminating mgmt jobs -- they are like pigs in the trough and they will continue to gulp and feed like the biggest piggy TN. Only the grunt rep is in danger of losing their job -- someone has to take the blame!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the troll that said their RBD is now a ASD, Genoptix doesn't have ASDs. So please go to your board.

Best,
    LH

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of you people that stay are really going to be sorry that you did next year.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why? What do you know? Who are you sources?