2014 "Our Winning Way" Challenge Coin

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by anonymous, Sep 9, 2016 at 12:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU FARTBAG!!! LEAVE CR ALONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is awesome! The 'leadership' that this CO still has within it is a d bag full of holes big enough to drive a Mac truck through it! The mere suggestion of making a 'spirit coin' to create positive momentum and a great feeling throughout the sales force is utterly ridiculous! How about instead of a 'challenge' coin BS and his idiotic leadership group make a set of backpacks and coins with other states on them since all they are interested in is sending all you kool aid drinking morons packing! Take your challenge coin to the bank and ask them what it's worth then you will know the real value. NOTHING! Challenge that dumb asses! You and your CO are an embarrassment and pimple on the ass of the healthcare donkey you can't even ride to town. Make another coin to solve your problems! Maybe a 'positive energy' or 'spirit' coin'. Too funny and I hope this keeps going. Great laughs with your reality!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As one of the original proponents I can categorically state that the morale lifter coin was already a 'proven' technique. We got the idea from a McDonalds promotion. Your nasty comments are a disappointment and we, the originators who are still middle management, would appreciate a retraction.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When kept in the freezer the challenge coin can be quite an effective analgesic when applied to inflamed hemorrhoids. Just remember to apply the image of CR to the area where the sun don't shine.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Retract what? - other than your nose from CR's rectum. The coin is generally viewed as a major joke!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO WAY !!!!! THIS COIN WAS THE FIRST ISSUE OF A SERIES OF COLLECTABLE MORALE LIFTER COINS , SORRY IF YOU HAVE A PROBLUM WITH THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!! GET LOST YOU P O S

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice series of one! #GLM

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have it on good authority that a second edition will be out by 2Q2017. Do not know who will be featured on the face. This is grate news.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Brent S. will be the new face.