2017 ONC EXPANSION

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by anonymous, Mar 30, 2017 at 2:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HI EVERYBODY. I am hearing that there are exciting opportunities and expansions in 2017. Looking to further my ONC experience with Ipsen. I am currently interviewing and would like to see what some experienced folks are thinking. Good or bad. I feel like this is a bad place to get good info but worth a try. Look forward to joining you down the road. Thanks

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

youre right, bad place to get good info.

Honestly, it's as good of a job as there is in pharma.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the above statement is true and accurate. Starting to slip into "old pharma" thinking . But maybe these things are simply inevitable. Work hard and it's as good as it gets, some really really good people in the sales force

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quite honestly this is the best place in pharma. If you like recognition and rewards then our outstanding bonus package and career growth opportunities are idea. Ipsen believes that the sky is the limit. You can experience superb training in sales, a mentoring manager, a tight supportive team environment while earning bonus at the top levels in the industry. Since the company has removed low performing individuals new jobs have been created. Are you naive ? Considered gullible ? Easily swayed ? Then Ipsen is for you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see you have been taking advantage of the free rectal exams

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you 2 and 3.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The most satisfying part is having true breakthrough products that save lives. Every time one of our docs writes a prescription we know they will save the patient's life. Our prices have been set at a socially responsible level and our data is extensive. Most of my physicians say that Ipsen is the #1 oncology company for ethical responsibility.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reasons not to come here
    1 French
    2 micromanaged by inexperienced stupid big pharma failures
    3 negative environment by people worried about cya
    4 no stock options
    5 no pipeline

reasons to come
    1 easy pay chcke
    2 can take a second job at the same time and no one will notice.
    3. no one has heard of ipsen so you can explain it a way easily
    4 lots of vacation
    5next company will seem like heaven

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Considering a position with Oncology. According to this board, prospects appear to be a mixed bag at best. I understand the challenge of this line of work, but I'm not looking for a job that is set up for failure right off the bat, obviously.

Any current Onc Reps want to share their thoughts on what a new rep could potentially expect initially?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are high expectations so expect jumpy managers.

But as much as the cafepharma clowns act like the company is inept look at the results. So far the company hasn't been able to set a target high enough. The company is making the right moves and is as stable as any. The resources for oncology are plentiful.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has anyone heard about jobs that they recently interviewed for? Been quiet

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are company car choices?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

car choice for rest of 2017 is Citroen - very nice after you get used to it

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please don't come here if that is one of your criteria for a good company. Enough pettiness exists in this industry as it is

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only true statement above is that this a french company. Truly, if you can't be successful selling Oncology in this company there is no place for you in the industry. No perfect companies out there and this one is far from imperfect.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oui oui

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cest vrai morceau de merde

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The top Leadership is the best in the Industry. It’s a work hard play hard company. Very very fair with quota increases and incentive payouts. Probably one of the highest paid company when it comes to bonuses. Only been in the US a few years and a huge upside for growth in Oncology. Great company and great people..