2018 company cars

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Feb 17, 2018 at 1:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am truly greatful for any car given to me just wondering if anyone is up for a new car and the choices this year?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep this year it will be a Volvo because of the safety issues we continue to have. Found out Friday. Hope this helps.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BREAKING NEWS: Consistent with Lilly's new "WE CARE" policy, all sales reps will be given 1980 Ford Pintos to drive.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Krap what are you doing around still on with Lilly you must be over 60 knowing pintos, Mavericks and all. Hope you are able to hang on till 90 points, best of luck to you oldie but goodie.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone please clarify. Ford, Chevy, or Volvo. Thanks!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ford Focus or Escape for AWD territories. We also hace to 175.00 per month now

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the answer. Can you add options or pay additional for a different car?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New car choice will be the Volvo s40 s station wagons or the Ford Focus

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lots of extra fleet cars waiting to be repurposed since the verping. No new car for you

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know the options for 2021?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fleet tried to obtain Honda models but that company still won't do fleet. New order options are:

Subaru Crosstrek
    Subaru Legacy (non-turbo)
    Ford Escape
    **Tall drivers or med note gets you a Ford Explorer or Subaru Ascent. I believe you need to be over 6'5" or have had something similar to a back surgery. Both are the turbo 4 cylinders with AWD.

No Volvos and I'm unsure about employees adding options. Saw the order paperwork first hand.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumbest post of the year!!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enjoy your equinox