2018 endo comp plan WTF

Discussion in 'Smith & Nephew' started by anonymous, Feb 24, 2018 at 9:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard to believe no comments on here concerning the F-Job we’re getting this year!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is complaining because the next step is lay off of sales.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its the same BS every year.. not sure my anger level can get any higher.. I mean I'm still trying to figure how many people Erik Wallace had to blow to get promoted every 6 months for 4 years straight

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

best thing I've read in 5 years

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At one point Erik through a fit and resigned. They brought him back in a VP role that he was grossly unqualified for. Once they figured it out, they moved him to another VP role he's even more unqualified for.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahahahahahaha! the question is........how did he get there?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad to be out of that heartless company after working there for 5 (BS) years. Good riddance.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At some point "Enough is Enough". There is no fairness, no heart to this company. My Integrity is worth more than working for this "B' 2 Company. Runnnnn

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotta protect those executive bonuses. That's all that matters

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The comp plan is an entire joke. Never knowing how youll be paid, selling $100,000’s of smd and not seeing a penny due to metrics.
    Then they go an decide to sell our territory off to a distributor, whos % points are even WORSE than the SN comp plan.
    loosing all hope for SN, time to look st taking my accounts to Arthrex or Stryker.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Distributors are a joke. They are doing it for even less. Better off selling for smaller company.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys sound like a bunch of pussies. Sell your products, or go sell something else that inspires you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true no one is getting paid for Rotation Surgical Sales?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management trying to make compensation on par for case covering, box opening technicians,not professional sales people. What’s the issue?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

....like I said before... you guys sound like a bunch of pussies

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Real men don’t need to get paid commission. Complete dumpster fire. Reps are leaving in droves. Worse comp plan in the industry.