2018 endo comp plan WTF

Discussion in 'Smith & Nephew' started by anonymous, Feb 24, 2018 at 9:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the comp plan like in endo? There is an opening in Miami and wanted to know if it is worth applying for.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reading comprehension not your strong suit? Look around on this board. Is there anything else anyone can add?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has been for years. Only gets worse with each passing year. All a part of the plan to pay young, clueless box openers and case coverers, not professional sales reps.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone explain the comp plan for S&N Endo?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, it varies depends on what they feel like paying you out

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious question would appreciate honest feedback as there is open position in Albany, NY. Don't want to waste my time if total comp is below 120k.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At plan you should expect to make about 150K in Albany position

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this accurate

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

probably closer to 170 or 180 at plan

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, that position pays 80-90k tops, don't let recruiter tell you otherwise

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

try 50k plus commission

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And they’ll screw your very way to Sunday in commissions. Gotta protect the executive bonuses

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In 2 months time, the Chinese mathematicians will unveil the new comp plan consisting of a complex mix of derivatives and nature-dependent algorithms. This new 2019 comp plan will be heavily dependent upon a successful 12 moon cycle as well as if the northeasterly breezes flow in a consistent direction towards Andover for 13.56 hours continuously.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New plans are going to be pathetic. Our manager doesn’t even live in our area and that’s pathetic too!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard from good source that Sports Med division is using shoes as incentive prize. Times are tough when getting a pair of running shoes is the carrot. Quota achievers are all getting bottle of water.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone else get the Jam of the month club subscription for hitting quota?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard it was a 6-pack of pens & set of steak knives

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish it was Jam, I got Jelly! Hope everyone is carrying other lines to supplement their income. Jelly don’t go as far as it once did!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peivung, yet again, that S&N is quickly becoming the Walmart of sports Med maybe even medical devices

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop scaremongering. The new 4K camera will save Endo!