2018 Layoffs

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Nov 4, 2017 at 4:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL...So nice of our awesome Regional Directors coming on cafe Pharma and calling their DMS to announce the impending doom. Yeah right. yawn...another day in the life of trolls on CP.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, it is true - that was a great victory over Iowa.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's rather sad when Ignorance speaks up!
    And how about UT's victory over West Virginia!! Great!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just confirmed this information and this is a fact. I think people should be preparing the resumes. I just want to help everyone so no one is surprised

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We at the HO are implementing a very effective strategy. After laying off a bunch of winey mercenaries, we are hiring straight out of Panera Bread, Subway, Chik-fil-a. We have realized the real value of a Sales position is to regurgitate a couple of facts and provide snacks to providers.

now go make me a sam'wich

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is it that is coming on here and denying what is the truth? Why are you trying to protect this company? There is a major layoff coming and everyone should be planning their future instead of waiting to see how this company will screw you! They have a horrible track record of how they treat loyal, longtime employees and they think nothing of it! My guess is right before the holidays because that would be right in keeping with the cold and calculating company we work for that has no interest in anyone except themselves and their pocketbooks! If you are not securing your own future and planning 2018 with no paycheck from Purdue you are foolish! This company is on its way down the tubes and that is very apparent!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It think they meant only you would be cut. So no big loss for Purdue. Happy Holidays

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO layoffs coming! When the LIARS are finally hung out to dry, the employees here will NEVER gain trust such STUPIDITY!
    It's amazing that such a couple of Ignorant fools are allowed to say "anything" on this board!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its because the board is anonymous. 100% of these pathetic comments can be seen on every other companies board. Its the bottom feeders and time wasting monkeys that write this stuff. The bigger fools are the people who believe it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...yet, here you are...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard today another long time purdue manager resigned. He knew what we all will soon know.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No it’s not the bottom feeders! When there is little to no communication and everyone is waiting for the $hit to hit the fan, people will drink mud from the mud puddle if it’s the only water available! Keep telling yourself this is all bull$hit and when you have egg all over your face when the $hit finally hits the fan as we all know it will, than you can come in here and continue to deny the obvious some more!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharma is not a career any more. More like a temp job. Take whatever money you can while you can. It's happening at all the companies. Rep jobs have gone the way of the 8-track tape player. It's over!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else hearing Dec 15?
    Are they filling any vacancies across the country?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think a layoff is coming because our DM is not filling the vacancies “until January” (they could have been interviewing and are not) so this makes me think that another alignment is happening without Purple and likely making Blue/Red territories larger and maybe laying a few people off in areas where numbers are not good.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, don't be foolish. There will be NO layoffs!! You are reading too much into things!