2018 Q3 bonus payout

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jul 20, 2018 at 2:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last year, many of us were surprised to get our q3 bonus payout in Dec...does anyone know if we will receive it in Dec again this year or if it will be bumped back into Jan? Thanks!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I doubt it will happen again. The decision for payouts had to do with the tax law changing. AZ did it so they would benefit.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you look on the FSIP page, it states that Q3 Bonus will be paid 12/31/18. Must be an ongoing thing now.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything AZ does is to their benefit and often at the expense of its employees. They will take out the maximum tax and hold it in order to inflate their year end numbers. It is another way of cooking the books to look better than they are in the short term. Everything done at AZ is short term.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus can’t you just be happy for once!!! Be thankful you have a great job and getting your money!! Try going somewhere else with these perks! Ungrateful and entitled! Sad

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THANK YOU! I worked at a job before AZ where I was year-end #1 top salesperson at the company (it was a large F-500 company!) and my 'thank you' from them was dinner at some sh*tty hotel and $264. The next sales job I had I was also a top performer and they were found to be stealing money for bonus payouts to pay off bad business deals, so we wouldn't even get the bonuses we earned!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last week, it was cherry. What is the flavor this week of that ice cold glass of Kool-Aid you’re drinking?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the takeaway here is that AZ has created such a cynical and paranoid culture among employees that even if something nice is being done for us it will be lost in a sea of suspicion.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The take away from here that NO one, owes us a damn thing!!! I am thankful I have a great paying job to support my family and live a comfortable life. How abou those who deal with death everyday and wish they could bitch about a fu#@ing job! Take a look in the mirror my idiot friend and be thankful!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Payouts are posted on IC Portal