2019 IC plan

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Dec 3, 2018 at 8:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any news?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We received the information on this over the weekend. You are obviously a nosy outsider and/or a former employee who was fired. Do yourself a favor by moving on from this place. Why do you still want to know what goes on here? You may benefit from PTSD or grief counseling.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

40K a year is target bonus

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that’s funny!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is funny for you, because that is nowhere near being attainable for you. You spend more time complaining than actually working. Haha!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha.....Not attainabke for the majority of us and no one is laughing except at you

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sadly you are right

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So True

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All this place does is spin their wheels. Same crap different day !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The comp plan still hasn't been sent out.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chick-a-boom, Chick-a-boom don’t ya just love it
    Chick-a-boom, Chick-a-boom don’t ya just love it
    Chick-a-boom, Chick-a-boom, boom, boom!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Frost is still laughing about it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are the interviewees being told a IC target number?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$30,000 or $7,500 per quarter. Not easily attainable. On average and more realistic is ~$3,000 per quarter.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewees: Do not fall for this if this is what you are told in the interview. The poster is correct. Only the very top reps top 5 or maybe a few more will make $7500 or more a quarter. Most will make less and many will make very little or zero bonus. For the most part we are paid only on new scripts and very little on refills.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct. My bonus has never exceeded 3k and is usually less. The best rep in the country couldn’t make it better, it’s the demographics of the territory and the anti pharma- pro generic attitudes of the medical community here, nephs included. I have no idea why any rep would want to take an offer here knowing the info posted.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you want sleepless nights for 6 months (that's your trial period) then accept a position here at Opko. Many of these cut out territories are NOT viable even though you have been a top performer your entire career. PIP's are in your future.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullseye! I spend my work week worrying about a PIP vs. the anticipation of meeting the target $7500 IC. In my territory of poor formulary access and high % of low-income population, Rayaldee is not the sensible choice. Pray that your territory is not like mine.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God help you if you accept a position with this shi t storm.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many people are going to make their "baseline"? Anyone making $7500.00 by exceeding their baseline?