2019 National Team Meeting

Discussion in 'Mimedx' started by anonymous, Dec 12, 2018 at 4:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surgical sales, that’s laughable. Next to pharma, the wound care space is the bottom of the barrel in biotech or medical sales.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think they will have Debbie give the compliance talk this year?
    Who’s going to handle the Integrity session?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Debbie will roll out the new 7x7 Epifix distribution program.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The question is how will the spin things at this shit show? Funny how the management claims all this out of jealousy lol. Let’s look at last yrs meeting vs this yrs and my oh my what changes have taken place. I hope this ride will continue but it’s not looking good

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe J Terry Newberry , Pete’s former Frat buddy, will present his long awaited results of the BOD’s financial audit

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who will stand on stage and have everyone in the audience raise their hand with fingers spread about saying “five!” To show the great importance of the Forbes fifth fastest growing company?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This meeting they will be saying “5 levels lower Lou”

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who will stand in the crowd, and stick up their middle Finger to the first executive who tries to tell us things are going great?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here’s a middle finger to you. Stock way up over past week and finally people are getting n accurate picture of what’s happening here. The shorts narrative will eventually fade and MM will be back on top!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you new here? Or do you have a head injury?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I wonder about the results of the survey? Maybe we will discuss the results or maybe they were shocked and ditched those also

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s funny!!! No person with only a little intelligence would justify the stock being up now! What was it in February last year? Is it still delisted? Has there been another Ernst & Young come in and say, yeah, I think I’d like to help solve their financial reporting problems?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Evedyone knows. There is a recording. How they are still with the company is beyond me. What say you Ms Lawson?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe they will discuss how RSD’s are STILL after all the stuff that has happened asking us to do things that are shady and beyond unethical. This is why this company is in the predicament it’s in! It all come down to GREED!!! Texas needs to be cleaned up and out!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really think it is just the RSDs? And only Texas ?

The entire company is dirty and implicit at this point.

The “Clinical Data” , VA contracts , Sales numbers , Physician owned PODs and distributors, channel stuffing, upsizing grafts, and all the false financials..plus much more .

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s play a game. Who gets indicted? Anyone or everyone?

1 Pete
    2 Bill
    3 Cashman
    4 Senken
    5 Kuntz
    6 D Dean
    7 Carlton

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t forget about the people pushing the reps to sell bigger sizes and huge BULK such as Ricky, Sam, Lane, and Joe. These people are ass hats

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plus those tools all had LLCs and were selling product on the side and having the reps under them sell products on the side. The MiMedx version of Amway.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hire some people from organogenesis. They will fix what’s wrong. Great company.