2019 Pernix Lay-offs

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Dec 21, 2018 at 9:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lay-offs at Pernix in 2019. Bail out before you’re cut.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard the same thing. Likely before the meeting in February unless John can pull another rabbit out of his hat. Creditors are due and no money to pay. GJ and JV total failures. George was promoted because he had the pain experience and lead the company no where. Lots if Mis steps steps with 20mg, getting ADT in label, no additional products and hiring his friends. When a company performs leadership takes credit. Must do the same when it fails. No one else to blame but GJ. John is CEO with many irons in the fire. This was GJ big chance leading sales and marketing and he failed miserably.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard bankruptcy in February that will result in laying off the entire sales force and most of HO employees.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't be fooled, John Sedor is the failure here.

GJ did his job, we all did, we grew the business. The past is haunting us and is affecting our future.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish you were correct but it’s all smoke and mirrors. So let’s think about this. Is giving prescriptions away for free a sustainable business model. GJ would say we are growing prescriptions but every quarter we have millions of dollars in loses. He never stated sales dollars or what are rebates were because we basically gave scripts away to appear we were performing well and growing. GJ made the descision to do that and JS supported it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. Don't you see according current stock price this company already trades at BK level since August. You are too late to BK party.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like pissed Pernix employee who didn't get a Christmas bonus. How about you learn how to sell more and right?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Mr Sedor will give his retails Pernix shareholders shares of Nalpropion. Also I heard JS cant sell company for cheap due many insiders have shares with higher prices.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try troll. If you worked here you would know there are no bonuses. The NSM cancelled, Chairman's Trip cancelled, no backfill - we are toast. DO the right and ethical thing and severance everyone. Don t leave people with families hanging.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no information, trust me. This has been conniving at its best in HO.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have been warned about 3 years ago

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Telling that everyone who left landed much better jobs for SO much more money and benefits.