2020 The Year of the PIPS

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Jan 10, 2020 at 2:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard it with my own ears that 20% of the bottom this year will get a PIP and it doesn’t matter if you are new or seasoned. His true colors are showin! Anybody else feel that same vibe from their ASM’s

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tres wants heads on platters!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% true! My ASM said this is the year of performance and we will ride your asses until you get 100% for both products. Tres is under fire from Kai already and wants to impress her by flexing his muscles

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then alliance partners have to be on pips with us. None of us are selling alone, right? 4 and 5 each customer

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well this kind of crap happens when a company gets desperate, and has nowhere else to turn. This is simply due to a massive failure in leadership. Look at all the drugs that THEY FAILED to bring to market. Then, due to their criminal action, they had to pay the government $52,000,000 in fines! Also, their lunacy in clinging to a market (Neuro) when every other pharma company had already pulled out of, is also another example of poor management. Then the board hired the Human Leech known as Kare to further ruin the company.

One mistake after another, and THEY want to put US on performance improvement plans?? Why in he hell hasn’t Dunsire gotten rid of Tres, John and Peter? Well I’ll tell you why, all she want to do is pad her bank account until it’s time to leave! She’s ruined several companies already! Meanwhile they keep psychotic ASM’s who run off good reps (too many examples to list here but AB in St. Louis comes to mind) then go to the expense to train more reps who are then looking to leave before to long again!

Let them do whatever the hell they want to do. The only effect will be lower sales. They simply have no idea on how to run a company. Bring it on!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe managers should be put on PIPs.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets not forget the EEOC violations and constant compliance violations that HR ignores. I can't wait till Lundy gets another multi million dollar fine or class action suit from the employees and the finger pointing and blood letting will begin.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When’s the last time Tres made goal maybe he should be put on a PIP. This company is a joke.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah Tres that bastard came out West and it’s like look in the mirror buddy you haven’t hit goal in 2 years. Kai will push him out when he doesn’t hit goal again this year but he’s looking to push blame somewhere so he wants to bring down the hammer on the west. Well go ahead and do it big man but don’t let the door hit you when Kai sees your the weak link in the whole sales force.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just got here in the Pacific Northwest and the call this week scared the shit out of me. I guess the fear monger that I was warned about is alive and well.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

right! I was like when he said PIPs for everyone if you don’t hit goal every trimester this year I about shit my pants. I mean I just got here this year and am doing well but this management style is old school. So I guess I better start looking again since they want to turn things over here again. Is this every area in the country or only in Pacific Northwest?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy got put on administrative leave by HR less than a year ago. Watch out!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did he do

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what call and what was said?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Solid management in Pacific Northwest. The rest of the country needs to replicate what’s going on up there. Good job!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conference call this week. Pretty frank, perform in 2020 or be put on a PIP and get fired. So I hopefully I will perform in bed and with Lundbeck but if I don’t Tres better go on A PIP as well by Kai. I’ve been at big pharma 25 years and this always happen before someone is getting pressure. So it’s either Brady, Brad, or Tres. Are other teams and regions getting this same crazy shit

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like same calls across whole west Region. We had ours with Sam and he said basically you can’t have more than 1 trimester without hitting goal or a PIP will take place. Tres doesn’t like West at all and shows he has no clue the market out here and his big pharma mentality. Go ahead fire the whole group, hire a new force and in 18 months you will be doing the same thing because not much will change but probably will get worse. But if that’s what you want Tres then go for it

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh shit! I just started here and it sounds like I left 1 fire for another. It’s crazy though because our teams brand new you’d think they give it a little time but from that call it didn’t feel like it. I might be hosed before I even begin. Anyone know why the crazy calls here at the beginning of the year? It seems like company is doing well financially but they obviously want more

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tres think Mays will get his job when Kai finds out how incompetent he is

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

honestly who cares. Let them talk their talk it’s all out of desperation. Maybe if they weren’t paying the new migraine reps 180 K and add in the purchase price for Adler they wouldn’t be so desperate for revenue. They are just as much to blame for sales. What the hell does tres really do besides make a ass out of himself on stage every time he opens his mouth. He has no respect from any of the sales force. Who brings in money here corporate tres or the reps think about that for a minute and when you decide who to fire.