211th largest Lab

Discussion in 'Atherotech' started by anonymous, Sep 16, 2015 at 9:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, Atherotech has now lowered it's goals and hopes to be the 210th largest lab by 2017. Due to multiple failed initiatives from new CEO and upper management team, Atherotech lowers expectations and hopes to simply "exist" over the next 12 months. Current interviews with field sales reps state that company is now under the care of hospice and is unsure of expected time of death. A recent comment by an RSD states that "we have a crap load of money Jim says, I think it's like $5,000.00 or so, I'm not that worried." Atherotech's corporate headquarters are occupying only 10% of its current space so current rumors are that other companies may rent space to help pay the utility bills. CEO JM has invited other cutting edge companies that share JM same vision such as, a manufacturer of VCRs, a cutting edge company that allows you to view movies at home, A lab that will provide testing for placebo, with the right messaging, even placebo can be tested says CP, and a company with a mission to bring back the bag phone, girls already carry one bag, what's wrong with carrying a second one with a big phone phone in it, stated JM. Clearly, Atherotech is a cutting edge company attempting things nobody else would dare do due to a 100% failure rate in the past.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best post yet! Even though it's humorous the shades of truth throughout are sad.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have great messaging now! Just sit back and watch it all turn around!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what did he say in January...what has he done....

Execution is defined as "the carrying out or putting into effect of a plan, order, or course of action"

Execution is dead here, not possible with this leadership.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clint, you've put all of Kenneth's eggs in one basket, you better be right! But just in case we fail, what's plan D?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I try to pass the bar again!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. What productivity !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's ok, if we can't sell, we can cut our way to a great EBITA! Say it with me! EBITA EBITA!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is a un compliant and ready to be fined. JM is an idiot. Cp is N idiot. FB is a follower. She can't even suck nc she's old hag.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have never seen management like this - where did they
    find them. Company is done..

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big deal someone quiet. Affordable labs are still a necessary commodity in this crowded convluded space.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does "big deal someone quiet" mean? And "convluded" ? Are you stupid? I think you mean "convoluted". Who let you use a computer?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened? DId we move into 5th place yet?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not the 5th but we are now a solid 3rd rate lab!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EBIDA EBIDA EBIDA....28 more bight the dust. I bet all the old execs are laughing there heads off, wonder what the board really thinks.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

28 more laid off? Sales or office people?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This happened today?