22 Open Positions...WHY?????

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 22, 2019 at 5:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why not assign these positions to reps. Then let them decide. Some people don't mind a commute for a check

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When and where will these positions be posted?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke !
    Fuck Avanir !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avanir downsized and then is pocketing the APP money that is owed.
    Even if you get hired back you’ll still be out lots of money.
    Just another way for Avanir/Otsuka can screw your over financially

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you even want to go back? I don’t think there’s a dollar amount that could make me want to deal with all the a holes and bs.
    Go somewhere of value where you can learn, where they are advancing in industry and not trying to cut corners just for faster hope of approvals.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with you. However, if I had only been here under 3 years I would definitely come back to keep that check coming in while I’m interviewing. Sometimes gotta think about the family. Just a thought

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You still have 60day +2mo sev +annual bonus.
    You’re golden for 4-5mo

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the annual bonus? Do you mean Q3 bonus?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everybody That was laid off gets 2 months full Pay then after that they get one month pay for every year they were with the company. Plus they get paid for any unused vacation days they had left , then they also get Q3 and Q4 bonus .
    Some of the longer tenured reps that were laid off Are actually ending up getting 11/12 months of full pay.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There weren't any tenured reps

No one stayed at Avanir very long

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know of at least 10 of them and they all got laid off, out with the old in with the new.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, the rep in North West Florida was laid off last week, and now there is a posting for the open position...Seems odd..

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s a posting for my position in less than a week. Calling my attorney.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go to Avanir.com careers look how many jobs posted today for LTC!!!! This is so wrong!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They laid off 2 NAMs and 1 LTC rep
    in Phoenix AZ and now there is a
    job posting on the Avanir web site
    for a “hybrid” rep for Phoenix AZ
    lol I guess 1 of those 3 people laid off
    couldn’t do that job lol ‍♂️‍♂️

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They laid off 3 reps in Phoenix AZ
    and now there’s a job posting for
    a open position in Phoenix AZ
    lol

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They cut the older reps with bigger salaries
    That we’re bringing in all the sales

KARMA. Will Get Them

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They do the cuts fairly to avoid discrimination. Then they post jobs and rehire the ones they want or bring on fresh faces. This is common now. Some people laid off will get a call back, but you'll have to forfeit severance as terms of reemployment.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody is ever getting rehired here. Was a one way ticket out the door. Move on it’s over here for you people let go.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does anybody really want to go back? I mean aside from being jobless which sucks, I see no future with Avanir. Hopefully I’ll find something before the 4 months severance is up but staying with this company is literally a sinking ship. Zero, and I mean zero, new products for a minimum of 3 years (if ever) and there’s nothing to say Otsuka won’t just absorb them by then. That’s a very boring forward looking 3 years promoting one medication with blasé reaction from HCPs. There’s much better out there and maybe this lay-off was that push for people to go find it.